walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, but I really don't get how the Love Love Time is supposed to work.
I never get far with the upper Climax Bar. I don't even know what it stands for and what the goal of this bar is.
The lower climax bar always fills up very fast. Is that really supposed to be the case?
The Tingle Bells fill up the lower Climax Bar and not the upper one. Why and is this supposed to be the case?
The Mirror is of great help to locate the exact touching points. I also seem to get some bonuses from following its lead. But how many bonuses am I supposed to get in the end during the whole Love Love Time event? The Critical Moves are clearly understandable. That is what I have to do to activate new actions, correct? But I don't get what the Stage Bounties exactly are for and how I am supposed to reach them. Are they related to the upper or the lower Climax Bar?
And still, even if I hit the right spots, the upper Climax Bar remains quite low, only the lower bar fills up fast - 60 points per click in case I hit the right spot wit the right action and the Bonuses also add points to the lower Climax Bar and not the upper one. Why does the upper Climax Bar always remain that low? Shouldn't it also raise up sharply if I hit the right target points with the right action?
Do I have to hit the targets with a certain speed, in a certain order, do I need to switch the action types on the fly while maintaining the rhythm, if yes how am I supposed to do that?
When new locations and actions become available am I still supposed to also go for the other ones or for the new one only?

I really think the best would be some in detail video explanation there.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
One REALLY annoying thing:
During fights if your f*cking mouse courser hovers over one of your own teammates and you don't pay close attention because you expect to attack the enemy you end up attacking your own teammate. Honestly that DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
Please, for God's sake, add in a failsafe! Something like a window popping up and asking: "Do you really want to attack your teammate?!" and hovering over "No!".

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK

Please help m out there:

Chapter 5 Mariah trying to save the memories of the MC
The walkthrough states:

(Top-Left Room)
Hit the switches in this order: 634654719

Originally the switches were all up when I entered the room the first time. I ran over some of the switches by mistake.
Now it doesn't matter. When I leave and re-enter the room the switches remain in the last state and do not reset back to the original state.
I can hit the switches now in the described order as often as I want. Nothing happens. I cannot clear the room.
What do I need to do to get that room cleared?

EDIT:
After quite some try and error I finally managed to get all switches up again. But that was no fun at all. You need to make this one easier. Leaving and re-entering the room has to reset the switches, especially if the combination only works if all switches are up at the start.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK

One suggestion regarding the equipment:
Please think about splitting up Armor and Accessories in the equipment storage into two separate groups. They are equipped differently, therefore they deserve each their own separate storage space.
Also, the goal should be to equip yourself adequately for the places you intent to go to. But as of right now the storage space is simply too low as long as both Armor and Accessories share the same storage space.

Dominator72

Mar 4, 2022
I seem to have found a bug. In Chapter 4, when you go back to the Water Ways and do the raft jumps, it's possible to jump over the wall. I was trying to get to the red chest and must have been facing the wrong way (towards the wall) when I jumped instead of towards the platform with the chest. Now my team is stuck on the wrong side of the wall. Is there a fix for this bug, or do I have to go back to my last good save?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I seem to have found a bug. In Chapter 4, when you go back to the Water Ways and do the raft jumps, it's possible to jump over the wall. I was trying to get to the red chest and must have been facing the wrong way (towards the wall) when I jumped instead of towards the platform with the chest. Now my team is stuck on the wrong side of the wall. Is there a fix for this bug, or do I have to go back to my last good save?
If you fell into the textures, you can use the noclip through the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu program, then you can get out of there. Personally, I have never gone there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Wasting Time bug !!!

Springballs

Really? What the f*** !!!

You get messages "Maybe in a future update" and you have to run around and try to activate them.

After the 1.-2. and another I was on all maps used other Springballs on other places (2) to came back and I can use the 3. and another and now again "Maybe in a future update".

We have as Players have better to do as such wasting time action. We are on the correct place and we can`t use it what for a bullshit.

Next time the message that I need more Springballs seeds would be enough and not "Maybe in the next Update" !!!

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Wasting Time bug !!!

Springballs

Really? What the f*** !!!

You get messages "Maybe in a future update" and you have to run around and try to activate them.

After the 1.-2. and another I was on all maps used other Springballs on other places (2) to came back and I can use the 3. and another and now again "Maybe in a future update".

We have as Players have better to do as such wasting time action. We are on the correct place and we can`t use it what for a bullshit.

Next time the message that I need more Springballs seeds would be enough and not "Maybe in the next Update" !!!
I have a question, do you have old saves or new ones? If old then there will be bugs. If you started the game in this version, then everything works.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have a question, do you have old saves or new ones? If old then there will be bugs. If you started the game in this version, then everything works.
I used my old save that I get from you back "long time ago" (I deleted the message) and started to play further Wednesday/Thursday till today.

Chaper 4 played till the end have had the Hunt 4 bug (you fixed in my save) and now I am near the end from Chapter 5 and try to solve the rest from the side Quest to end after it Chapter 5.

Played around 42 hours and when your last time is not the point where the new events begin you as Player have nothing from it that you gave a save.

Better is when the Quest get fixed or the trainings doll check if I get all and when not the Player get the Quest open again for the Point he must do and so he can solve all.

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I used my old save that I get from you back "long time ago" (I deleted the message) and started to play further Wednesday/Thursday till today.

Chaper 4 played till the end have had the Hunt 4 bug (you fixed in my save) and now I am near the end from Chapter 5 and try to solve the rest from the side Quest to end after it Chapter 5.

Played around 42 hours and when your last time is not the point where the new events begin you as Player have nothing from it that you gave a save.

Better is when the Quest get fixed or the trainings doll check if I get all and when not the Player get the Quest open again for the Point he must do and so he can solve all.
Now it's clear where the bugs come from. Unfortunately, very old saves will not work correctly. I'll have to start over with this version.

Or download clean sowing from the official site, although I'm not sure what version they are from. Also in this version you need a small fix if you start from the beginning here it is https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11210835.

To speed up, if you don't want to waste a lot of time, then use the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu and raise the level of the characters to 25-26, this is now the limit for experience.

I usually use it to get out of the textures or check the operation of the switches. And so every time I start again because of bugs, because the game does not yet have a system for adapting saves to the new version. I hope that in the future it will appear, but for now this is all I can offer you.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Now it's clear where the bugs come from. Unfortunately, very old saves will not work correctly. I'll have to start over with this version.

Or download clean sowing from the official site, although I'm not sure what version they are from. Also in this version you need a small fix if you start from the beginning here it is https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11210835.

To speed up, if you don't want to waste a lot of time, then use the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu and raise the level of the characters to 25-26, this is now the limit for experience.

I usually use it to get out of the textures or check the operation of the switches. And so every time I start again because of bugs, because the game does not yet have a system for adapting saves to the new version. I hope that in the future it will appear, but for now this is all I can offer you.
When you change so much normal you should give a hint on the first side that old saves don`t work.

So that nobody use his old save and when he read was is new see the old save won`t work that he have to play new or have to use maybe a given save.

I wrote before I have played around 42 hours and never I would start again when I know next version I have to do the same. Aso with the max Level you would not save so much time because of collecting and so.

Then it is worth to play my save to the end and remember that the save is for the next version burned!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
To show what make the staff the staff have no interest to give out the informations for Players that the Player can`t use the old save.

When you wasting time because it after you read this then think next time what the staff doing and what not.

RixTheStyx

Sep 28, 2020
I've run in to a bug in chapter 3 and 4 with the Valerye and the Ritual Bath repeatable special event. After unlocking it in chapter 3 the scene seems to not work at all and I'm forced to close the game. None of the buttons are interactable and Val is not on screen at all. I attached a screenshot of this.

1692728431375.png

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
I've run in to a bug in chapter 3 and 4 with the Valerye and the Ritual Bath repeatable special event. After unlocking it in chapter 3 the scene seems to not work at all and I'm forced to close the game. None of the buttons are interactable and Val is not on screen at all. I attached a screenshot of this.

View attachment 2870363
When you repeat it will not work, when passing the story it always works. Val has a slightly broken code due to the fifth chapter, so I do not advise repeating her events.

Reactions: RixTheStyx
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes