Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
Why isn't #5 hunt showing up? 1/2/3/4/6/7/8 all done. been to hut a dozen times and talk to him but it ain't showing up so what gives.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Why isn't #5 hunt showing up? 1/2/3/4/6/7/8 all done. been to hut a dozen times and talk to him but it ain't showing up so what gives.
have the same problem but with hunt 7 for some reason it just show 1 2 3 4 5 6 8
Hunts 1-4 should be done in Chapter 4.
Hunts 5-8 should be done in Chapter 5.
Hunts 9-10 should be done in Chapter 6.

Any attempt to do them as you please will result in this bug

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Ok so i got 3 bugs:
1)When you are having fun with your teacher in the BAR's bathroom, the game load an event with Maria too and so you have some fun with both them
2)The alchemyst wont give me the 5th Hunt quest
3)In the Hunt list quest, miss the number 7 XD
So i cant upgrade my armor or weapon and i stop play

View attachment 3870050 View attachment 3870064

Any attempt to do them as you please will result in this bug.

(Mrs Betty's)
- Talk to Betty in the Inn to activate 'Betty's Little Devils Part 4'
- (Extra) Talk to Sister Helen in order to get the correct answer to boost Val's Intimacy stats.
- Give Luke (town, bench near Smith) a Meadow Oil Lube (buy from Emma Store)
- Talk to Larry in Emma's Store
- Get Hunt #5 from the Alchemist Hut in the Amazon Mountain - To the south of O'ra area.
- (Or you can get the wagon to the Amazon Village and then the Wagon to the Hut)
- Activate Hunt #5 (any Hunter Board - Hut/Pub / talking to O'ra - Mountain/Pub)
- Go to the Khoconana bushes to the right of the Goddess Statue in the Mountains.
- Defeat the Frozenbee (use fire, magma blade, etc.)
- Bring the Crystal Butterlfy Wing to Zenn in the Alchemist Hut
- Go to the Costume Shop (Lake) and give the Pearl Needle to the seamstress, Baba
- Return to Betty and talk to her (Inn)
- Sleep at the Inn. Wake up at night and watch her scene.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6985p-leelak.48600/post-9042500

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but what does leveling up spells do? For lust skills it lowers the TP cost, but I haven't observed that with spells yet. Does it only happen every few levels?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Sorry if I'm missing the obvious, but what does leveling up spells do? For lust skills it lowers the TP cost, but I haven't observed that with spells yet. Does it only happen every few levels?
For Attack Spells - the amount of Damage inflicted is increased

For Healing Spells - the amount of HP's recovered is increased

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022

Any attempt to do them as you please will result in this bug.

(Mrs Betty's)
- Talk to Betty in the Inn to activate 'Betty's Little Devils Part 4'
- (Extra) Talk to Sister Helen in order to get the correct answer to boost Val's Intimacy stats.
- Give Luke (town, bench near Smith) a Meadow Oil Lube (buy from Emma Store)
- Talk to Larry in Emma's Store
- Get Hunt #5 from the Alchemist Hut in the Amazon Mountain - To the south of O'ra area.
- (Or you can get the wagon to the Amazon Village and then the Wagon to the Hut)
- Activate Hunt #5 (any Hunter Board - Hut/Pub / talking to O'ra - Mountain/Pub)
- Go to the Khoconana bushes to the right of the Goddess Statue in the Mountains.
- Defeat the Frozenbee (use fire, magma blade, etc.)
- Bring the Crystal Butterlfy Wing to Zenn in the Alchemist Hut
- Go to the Costume Shop (Lake) and give the Pearl Needle to the seamstress, Baba
- Return to Betty and talk to her (Inn)
- Sleep at the Inn. Wake up at night and watch her scene.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-6985p-leelak.48600/post-9042500
thanks for the info. worked like a charm.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Is there a guide for gardening in this game at all anywhere? I can't seem to find one.
Yes there is... go back to Page 89 Posting #1,769 where I have posted a table and some screenshots as a guide for the best results that I've managed to get so far.

LewdFool

Apr 28, 2021
is it possible to get a perfect date on grace's first date? guide says you'll get a cutscene but doing my best or doing badly gives the same things

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
This game is vague. I played another game that didn't require me to read from a PDF file to know the next step—it was easy to navigate. If I didn't play for a while and then came back, I would be lost, not knowing where I was or what I needed to do. There should be teleport or fast travel options to or near Points of Interest (POIs), and the ability to escape fights with normal mobs. There should also be hints for the next quest once the player character finishes the previous one, no time you cant somthing to adavence time like sleeping till the desired time noon afernoon evening night late night morning . You shouldn't have to read from a web page to know that; it should be like the rest of rpgm games. If players require a guide to play the game, then something isn't right

Last edited:

Menaldo

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a way to not do the stone on statues part?? It is impossible.. I cannot even reach 3rd stone before the 1st one going back... VERY Frustrating !

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Rpg Maker is famous for having memory issues and requiring a reset every few hours to avoid unexpected crashes. It's wack and happens even when working on larger projects, it's awful.
The game seems to have this problem:

It can easily be fixed with a simple plugin that you can get from that link.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a way to not do the stone on statues part?? It is impossible.. I cannot even reach 3rd stone before the 1st one going back... VERY Frustrating !
- Throw the rocks on the statues as fast as possible (toggle auto-run)
- The best possible order is (from left to right):
1st Rock 2nd Statue, 3rd Rock, 3rd Statue, 2nd Rock, 1st Statue, 4th Rock, 4th Statue
(Top-Right Room)

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
WORTIGER

I was able to bypass this bug. The alarm no longer goes off.
thank you so much. unfortunately, however, continuing the game another bug came out, in the secondary mission given by the pumpkin that requires you to kill 3 mice, the mice do not appear.
for this reason, in a blind fury, I decided to start the entire game again from the beginning, paying even more attention to the various secondary missions (in case I had missed something the first time) ... but unfortunately in the new game ... I again came across the damned bug of the guard who continues to give the alarm even after being eliminated (the one that is found just before the point where you reunite with Bastet in the 6th chapter).
for this reason, could you please fix my save again?
this game has a beautiful story, so I would be sorry to lose it because of some damned bug

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes