Azuredraco86

May 18, 2021
hey guys
whats the deal with the coded locker in the school.. is that like a patreon code or can you actually find it ingame?

LewdFool

Apr 28, 2021
hey guys
whats the deal with the coded locker in the school.. is that like a patreon code or can you actually find it ingame?
when you do everything in a chapter talk to the book in the old storage next to the glasses but only after doing everything if not all you'll get is the gallery unlock and not the password

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
thank you so much. unfortunately, however, continuing the game another bug came out, in the secondary mission given by the pumpkin that requires you to kill 3 mice, the mice do not appear.
for this reason, in a blind fury, I decided to start the entire game again from the beginning, paying even more attention to the various secondary missions (in case I had missed something the first time) ... but unfortunately in the new game ... I again came across the damned bug of the guard who continues to give the alarm even after being eliminated (the one that is found just before the point where you reunite with Bastet in the 6th chapter).
for this reason, could you please fix my save again?
this game has a beautiful story, so I would be sorry to lose it because of some damned bug
Fixed the bug, I'll tell you right away if you tried to find mice during the day, then it's a waste of time. You need to look for them at night and you need the most common mice, don't look for some special monster.

They will be in three places on the beach near the red market and near the exit from the city. Just interact with a regular mouse and that's it, they're really fast, you'll have to run around

Menaldo

Apr 21, 2018
- Throw the rocks on the statues as fast as possible (toggle auto-run)
- The best possible order is (from left to right):
1st Rock 2nd Statue, 3rd Rock, 3rd Statue, 2nd Rock, 1st Statue, 4th Rock, 4th Statue
(Top-Right Room)
My problem is that i have a illness that makes it hard for me to control my fingers, they are stiff. Tried maybe 100 times but i cannot even make it to the 3rd stone until 1st one is back

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
I finished chapter 6 and some how 3/6 girl is locked i can't switch them into the party anymore, also the Pocket Watch not working aswell. Is it a bug or ?
Also i finished prisoner quest of chapter 6 and got red treasure key but i dont know where i can use it.

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I finished chapter 6 and some how 3/6 girl is locked i can't switch them into the party anymore, also the Pocket Watch not working aswell. Is it a bug or ?
Also i finished prisoner quest of chapter 6 and got red treasure key but i dont know where i can use it.
Dont worry you need to wait the next version, just have fun with Mariah

• Sad
Reactions: Titor23

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
My problem is that i have a illness that makes it hard for me to control my fingers, they are stiff. Tried maybe 100 times but i cannot even make it to the 3rd stone until 1st one is back
leave the full save folder i will make it

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
got stuck @ bronze summit part 2
i need to find 2 more sparkling blooms, 4 ethereal eyeballs and 1 holy gem
i've been looking everyhwere but no luck

Last edited:

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
got stuck @ bronze summit part 2
i need to find 2 more sparkling blooms, 4 ethereal eyeballs and 1 holy gem
i've been looking everyhwere but no luck
by hammering this wall you can enter the cave where sparkling blooms drop from monsters, and you can buy missing items from the orc

Reactions: D4RKM4GM4

asurbanipal1

Nov 6, 2020
How do I open the gate in lustone mines after I threw the 2 rocks to destroy the skull statue? The statue says the chief miner stanford has it but when I talk to him he says nothing new.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes