LewdFool

Apr 28, 2021
No one answered so i'm asking again but how do you get a perfect date with grace at the end of chapter 4? guide says there's a cutscene but i get the same thing even while doing badly

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
No one answered so i'm asking again but how do you get a perfect date with grace at the end of chapter 4? guide says there's a cutscene but i get the same thing even while doing badly
After the date, two scenes open. LLM and a sex scene. There are no more scenes.

The guide most likely means that these two scenes will begin after getting at least three hearts and using all three attempts or an additional fourth attempt to get five hearts.

In general, three hearts are enough, to get five you need to go through about fifty combinations and pay attention to the needs of the girl, usually there are two, and from this you start choosing options for answers and actions.

LewdFool

Apr 28, 2021
After the date, two scenes open. LLM and a sex scene. There are no more scenes.

The guide most likely means that these two scenes will begin after getting at least three hearts and using all three attempts or an additional fourth attempt to get five hearts.

In general, three hearts are enough, to get five you need to go through about fifty combinations and pay attention to the needs of the girl, usually there are two, and from this you start choosing options for answers and actions.
good to know i was worrying over nothing for the last month i got full hearts and nothing changed so i felt a bit cheated for trying so hard

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes