Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
How do I open the gate in lustone mines after I threw the 2 rocks to destroy the skull statue? The statue says the chief miner stanford has it but when I talk to him he says nothing new.
To be able to Open the Gate, you have to have Activated the Hunt... see below from the Walkthrough

Hunt #6: Killer in the Shadows!

- Activate by talking to Owan, the bartender, after concluding his first ale quest.
- Activate the hunt (talk to O'ra or check a Hunters Board)
- Go to Lustone Mines and collect the key with the Mining Chief, Stanford.
- Go to Lustone Mines' basement. Throw the rocks at the stone statue.
- Proceed to the next room and defeat the Shadewatcher.
- in the Coffin a Note -

asurbanipal1

Nov 6, 2020
To be able to Open the Gate, you have to have Activated the Hunt... see below from the Walkthrough

Hunt #6: Killer in the Shadows!

- Activate by talking to Owan, the bartender, after concluding his first ale quest.
- Activate the hunt (talk to O'ra or check a Hunters Board)
- Go to Lustone Mines and collect the key with the Mining Chief, Stanford.
- Go to Lustone Mines' basement. Throw the rocks at the stone statue.
- Proceed to the next room and defeat the Shadewatcher.
- in the Coffin a Note -
Ah, alright, I didn't know it was a hunt. I was just backtracking zones because I could lift the rocks now hahah. Thanks!

Asphaltpacker

Aug 5, 2024
Having trouble in the prison after rescuing the the pirate Jane. What is the first code? I definitely suggest saving often and if the developer ever reads these possibly a way to read the history.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Having trouble in the prison after rescuing the the pirate Jane. What is the first code? I definitely suggest saving often and if the developer ever reads these possibly a way to read the history.
Head forward and meet Grace through the gates at the dungeon.
-You can now switch between two parties (Mark/Jane and Grace/Valerye/La'Yla)
-Unlock the Machine on Mark's wing with the password: Red Bird

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Fixed the bug, I'll tell you right away if you tried to find mice during the day, then it's a waste of time. You need to look for them at night and you need the most common mice, don't look for some special monster.

They will be in three places on the beach near the red market and near the exit from the city. Just interact with a regular mouse and that's it, they're really fast, you'll have to run around
Hate to bother you over this, but I'm having the same bug with the invisible guard. Any chance you could fix it when you get the chance?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hate to bother you over this, but I'm having the same bug with the invisible guard. Any chance you could fix it when you get the chance?
№16 save only from it worked but you will have to reassemble the rest of the things had to replay the moment with the guard and getting the key. In general, play from 16 save there is no bug I resaved it.

Reactions: DogManSalad
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes