Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018
Guys,did grandpa bang his daughter(mc'mom)?
I'm over here wondering if MC the son Camilla gave up for adoption. Because she has an awkward reaction to learning he's Annse grandson, but at the same time also wants to know if he could love her more than Anne

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
I'm over here wondering if MC the son Camilla gave up for adoption. Because she has an awkward reaction to learning he's Annse grandson, but at the same time also wants to know if he could love her more than Anne
Hmm, well at this point of the game, she's his pimp. Pimps usually have a high level of control over their victims. Sometimes it's guilt or extortion or being able to dominate the person...sometimes all three and more. I think when you add the fact that she knows where MC lives, knows both Grandpa and Anne, it's clear that she's not a big fan of any of them unless they can give her something in return. So maybe Camila hopes to control MC just long enough to get everything she wants, even repeatedly asking MC how loyal he is to Anne.

I don't know for sure, just guessing.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello. Should the separate stories and minigames be unzipped into the game folder, or do I need to unzip them in a different folder? Thanks

billyjj

Sep 16, 2022
if you're doing it every night then that's your problem, try evening
I don't understand why so many people are reporting problems with this. the click circle appears when you hover your pointer near it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did say at the beginning I was trying in the evening and I do try the evening and that trigger is not there. I have tried every evening and I confirmed in the laptop that I should try watching TV to advance. I am trying to figure out if I need to advance through some other story part first that the game just isn't telling me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did say at the beginning I was trying in the evening and I do try the evening and that trigger is not there. I have tried every evening and I confirmed in the laptop that I should try watching TV to advance. I am trying to figure out if I need to advance through some other story part first that the game just isn't telling me.
If you have seen them do yoga and spoken to them then that should it AFAIK. Thats all I did, I literally started a new game just to get that screenshot and see if some new bug was in the game. It was plain sailing for me, no hiccups.
Post your save maybe it just hates you :p

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
What a great game, love the graphics.. Hoping for another update soon.

Are there any similar games to this?

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
from Dorothy's sex in bathtube and where game is crashing ... is there more of the game, because I only can wait Camilla for a call

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah this holiday update feels like a "sorry I'm not finishing the game so you can have this as a farewell" update especially after that long break with no communication.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow the bodycount on a lot of these women could put real life hookers to shame. In fact Ironically I think the oldest person with the lowest body counts would be Anne and Venessa.

But on another note I actually like the way they creator made this game. It seems to be like a few of the other games I have played to have consequences to certain choices instead of just being a straight out 100 percent harem game.

Oddly enough the girls I would want a harem out of would have to be the older sister, and Vennessa.

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
I don't have any Christmas version . Mc just fuck of one the girl. And he can't talk with landlady. (

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think he should move out of granny’s house now and move in with one of his milfs, maybe the widow baker, she tight and loved his dick or preferably Hannah but she’s getting real clingy now that I fucked her, talking about marriage, Im still banging her daughter and don’t know how you break that off, then there’s ugly Camilla
who made you sign a contract you can’t get out of,
but atleast the school teacher client she gives you is one of the hottest in the game & not some diaper wearing granny :ROFLMAO:
Too bad the second client you are rearranging the guts of is literally the same woman who stole Rose's man from her who in turned made her damaged goods. I could totally see that one getting ugly is Rose caught you fucking her and to be honest if I had to choose between the two I would choose Rose over her. While the home wreaker does have looks Rose not only beats her in the looks department. but I wouldn't have to worry about her cheating on me either which would be a massive plus.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It's not a quest, just a sceme
#2,678
Thats the problem I tried every evening for 3 in game weeks 21 Days also I had some weird bugs when uncle was spying at Anne and her friend do yoga but she or friend wasnt there but uncle was peeping out the window i tried starting a new game hoping it would fix itself but does not then I downloaded a brand new copy from mega and deleted appdata renpy milfcreek save folder and started a new game again and still no go Im running a z690a prime i7k rtx 3070 win 11 i know off topic but since replies here are sometimes pretentious I wanted to clear the air of any dumbed down replies. I basically just have that to do before mailbox flyer last quest edit got it to trigger i believe it does not work in hover mode

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes