saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
The last time I saw her she was doing yoga with Anne and told me (to go by her house) to arrange a yoga session for just us.
That should be enough to make Rhonda discovered.

Could you please post a full save.
I tested in "Game Mode" on a new game, no need to use a save file to make it work.

Anyway, I will leave here a save file to play the Rhonda TV event. It's a new game on "Game Mode" played from the beginning with that event triggered only. Make a full backup of your save game folders, there are 2, one in "%APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy" and one in the game folder called "saves". Hope it helps.

Worst case scenario, you can remove the folder "%APPDATA%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek", delete the game, unzip it and paste the Rhonda fix and try again.

Reactions: nozu

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
With everything you can investigate, I think the TV has some kind of error, so I can't move forward with Rhonda's mission.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I want to give an advice to the dev - NOT to do holiday specials, pols and other fillers. Because updates a rare and u have not much free time for development, u should focus on the plot.
you got it all wrong. :HideThePain:
holiday specials, pols and other fillers ARE the whole point, and have little doubt that he will focus on those more and more as the time passes.:WeSmart:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
you got it all wrong. :HideThePain:
holiday specials, pols and other fillers ARE the whole point, and have little doubt that he will focus on those more and more as the time passes.:WeSmart:
Yeah but I feel like there's a common consensus that he just shouldn't. You know, because it's been like 15 years since the last time this game had an actual update.

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
I want to give an advice to the dev - NOT to do holiday specials, pols and other fillers. Because updates a rare and u have not much free time for development, u should focus on the plot.

The "Holiday Special" was a gift to the fans/supporters. Yeah, even though it was a fantasy scene, it's really the first time MC fucks Anne while she's awake, something people have been begging for ever since the game initially released. A bit of a revenge scene with Julie, Diana in sexual positions we haven't seen before and multiple positions with Miriam. Stuff like this is important for both the fans/supporters and the dev. The fans get a reward for their continued support and get some nice, hot scenes that aren't cannon. DigiBang gets to do something a little more fun and create a fantasy, while taking a break from the main game, but still gives us content.

A lot of you guys don't understand how much development goes into games like these. There's a LOT of code, plus writing, plus making sure the renders are smooth and in some sort of high resolution, plus hoping the game still works after testing and doesn't kill his PC. It's stressful shit and it can easily stop you from being motivated, no matter how much money you pull in monthly. That's why I don't harrass any devs because there's just too much of a mental strain on creating games like these. And imagine working that hard each update and for whatever reason, people complain about something they didn't like in the game. It would hurt my heart if that was me.

DigiBang, in my mind, has proven that if he has enough time with the game and can work on it with less stress, then Milfcreek will be his greatest accomplishment. It's not like he's not trying or that he's taking advantage of patrons. He's doing the best he can. We're already at .4b and he's come a long way from an animation standpoint. I say give him the time and freedom to create his vision for Milfcreek how he wants to.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do Digibang still post progress charts? not that they were ever accurate, it was still nice to see some sign of life.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do Digibang still post progress charts? not that they were ever accurate, it was still nice to see some sign of life.
No, the last post is from and it's about the "XMAS special being complete"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, the last post is from and it's about the "XMAS special being complete"
I am getting the right Dev yes? it used to have it's own little webpage with a countdown to the next release and a chart showing progress.
Might have been removed after failing to hit the deadlines over and over.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes