SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am getting the right Dev yes? it used to have it's own little webpage with a countdown to the next release and a chart showing progress.
Might have been removed after failing to hit the deadlines over and over.

No clue, I don't ever remember seeing that, all of these show the same thing.

Developer: Digibang - - -

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No clue, I don't ever remember seeing that, all of these show the same thing.

Developer: Digibang - - -
I'm guessing it used to be here . but was probably deleted for stirring up the trolls

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Late at night, Julie spots MC with Rose outside. Reject Rose, -20 for her, probably you never see her again. Bang her, and Julie sees: -20 love for her. Does anyone know if that cuts off a future Julie path? (I'd rather have both, but forced to choose I'd go down the Julie route). Thanks.

Feb 12, 2021
if you're doing it every night then that's your problem, try evening
I don't understand why so many people are reporting problems with this. the click circle appears when you hover your pointer near it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for this, n yeah, it SHOULD be freakin' obvious...but i've had the EXACT same problem, n am checking living room EVERY evening, NOT night; n still no circle for me...:cry:

so then i guess the real question is: do we have to get this scene in order to progress with Rhonda? b/c i also talk to grandma in the kitchen every morning, n half the time when she's out on the porch with Rhonda...n can't get Rhonda's address in order to go to her house n learn yoga; sooo...??? :unsure:

ALSO...did a thread search for "cheats", but can't find anywhere that allows for changing love points; don't wanna dump Rose n end her path, but it's total bullshit that hooking up with her causes -10 love points with Julie. why can't MC be with both, since this is a harem game? (game has the tag, sooo...)

any n all help is appreciated; n finally, is Mehgan the grandpa's daughter, which would make her the MC's aunt? love all the incest options, but NOT a fan of the 'slow-burn'...let's get to fucking already!! :love:

P.S. btw, also tried searching for money cheat, n saw the few posts referencing "mc_money"...but when i click on 'settings/gameplay/enable cheats', there's no text box that shows up allowing for any type of code to be entered; so once again... :rolleyes:

Tip for watch TV on Rhonda route: Friday evening or wait week and then friday evening (at least it worked for me)
... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think the event only triggers when the house door is open which is triggered by some variable or randomly.
Here's a possible fix that ignores the door's variable and will make the event available every afternoon after you talk to Rhonda.
... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Finally i got the circle to appear on the TV, i went to the living-room in the morning and skipped time to the evening and voila! Don't know if it'll help others but worth a try.

I have finally found a solution. At least it worked for me.

As you know, there are two "POV" to play the game. I always used the "Drone" vision because it is more convenient. Using this pov did not trigger the scene. But it you change the vision in the living room, you can (at least I could) trigger the scene.

Hope it helps.
...:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: umwelt and Pmaria

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
thanks for this, n yeah, it SHOULD be freakin' obvious...but i've had the EXACT same problem, n am checking living room EVERY evening, NOT night; n still no circle for me...:cry:

so then i guess the real question is: do we have to get this scene in order to progress with Rhonda? b/c i also talk to grandma in the kitchen every morning, n half the time when she's out on the porch with Rhonda...n can't get Rhonda's address in order to go to her house n learn yoga; sooo...??? :unsure:

ALSO...did a thread search for "cheats", but can't find anywhere that allows for changing love points; don't wanna dump Rose n end her path, but it's total bullshit that hooking up with her causes -10 love points with Julie. why can't MC be with both, since this is a harem game? (game has the tag, sooo...)

any n all help is appreciated; n finally, is Mehgan the grandpa's daughter, which would make her the MC's aunt? love all the incest options, but NOT a fan of the 'slow-burn'...let's get to fucking already!! :love:

P.S. btw, also tried searching for money cheat, n saw the few posts referencing "mc_money"...but when i click on 'settings/gameplay/enable cheats', there's no text box that shows up allowing for any type of code to be entered; so once again... :rolleyes:

...:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Going to the living room in the morning and skipping time worked for me. Thanks

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't like how quiet digi has been. Very uncharacteristic of them. Making me think the games gonna be abandoned.
is he normally noisy? He's never been active here that I know off, are you taiking about his patreon/discord?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Game mode:
has the rejection of the beeing dominated route any impact on girls who could be banged?
And, I've waited for the rhonda-scene to trigger till MC could properly fap with open curtain in the bathroom when Rhonda and Anne are doing their Yoga-session. Turns out, at the time you got all 4 contact screens, Anne has no yoga sessions anymore.
Therefore I missed the TV evening with her dream sequence. Consequences on game progression?

Jan 12, 2019
The game hints keep telling me that both Dorothy (searching for keys) and Camila (wait for her call) have scenes coming up but they don't and I can't see any new images in the game files either. Is there more dialog with them that's hard to farm or is this a bug?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The game hints keep telling me that both Dorothy (searching for keys) and Camila (wait for her call) have scenes coming up but they don't and I can't see any new images in the game files either. Is there more dialog with them that's hard to farm or is this a bug?
not sure what you are talking about with "new" scenes, both these were done in the previous version.

Jan 12, 2019
not sure what you are talking about with "new" scenes, both these were done in the previous version.
The game hints tell me to do those things and stuff might happen. Do they extra scenes bound to high stats or something? It shouldn't tell me to do those things anymore.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes