Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The game hints tell me to do those things and stuff might happen. Do they extra scenes bound to high stats or something? It shouldn't tell me to do those things anymore.
Dorothy lost her keys, find them and you get access to her house while she sleeps (guess what can happen next ;))
Camilia's phone call starts your path as a gigalo with two women so far and possibly a few extra scenes with Camilia (repeatable callout with the second woman in sandbox mode)

Jan 12, 2019
Dorothy lost her keys, find them and you get access to her house while she sleeps (guess what can happen next ;))
Camilia's phone call starts your path as a gigalo with two women so far and possibly a few extra scenes with Camilia (repeatable callout with the second woman in sandbox mode)
I meant that I completed every scene, then went into the gamefiles, looked at every folder, I can't see any pictures that I haven't encountered in the game but the game hint still tells me that I'm missing content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I meant that I completed every scene, then went into the gamefiles, looked at every folder, I can't see any pictures that I haven't encountered in the game but the game hint still tells me that I'm missing content.
If you've seen all the scenes in the image folder then you've answered your own question. The rest just loops (the Phone call for sure). Most of it will just be so you can repeat stuff that the Story version will hit just once, I expect others will be open ended so they can add new content (There has to be other Gigolo scenes coming). Weird about it looping the lost key though, that has to be a bug surely.

Jan 12, 2019
If you've seen all the scenes in the image folder then you've answered your own question. The rest just loops (the Phone call for sure). Most of it will just be so you can repeat stuff that the Story version will hit just once, I expect others will be open ended so they can add new content (There has to be other Gigolo scenes coming). Weird about it looping the lost key though, that has to be a bug surely.
The male prostitution scene shouldn't pop up eiher. That should be fixed too.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The male prostitution scene shouldn't pop up eiher. That should be fixed too.
why not? she liked your performance and had another helping, seems like it's working as intended to me. no different from repeating any other scene. The phone call seem poorly presented though IMO, might be better if it were more like a schedule system on the computer where Camilla books appointments for you and you can accept/reject them

Jan 12, 2019
why not? she liked your performance and had another helping, seems like it's working as intended to me. no different from repeating any other scene. The phone call seem poorly presented though IMO, might be better if it were more like a schedule system on the computer where Camilla books appointments for you and you can accept/reject them
I meant that it shouldn't be in the hints. Sure, it's nice that it's infinitely repeatable, but that's not what the hints should be for.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Missing cheating tag btw. Very first scene with Jessica and "Danny" within five minutes (some NTR of a sort going on with that situation tbh). Not sure why even cheating tag isnt here as at least that isn't even questionable and this game seems to have been around a while.

Edit: Wait so this game got initally release in 2020, and Diana only has one "fantasize" scene? Wut. There's not much content, huh?

The version saying "Xmas Special Final" lead me to think the game was done and a Xmas event got put in.

Highly recommend Version being listed as the 0.40 that it actually is.

Second Edit: Yo is the Cakeshop literally just a placeholder? (Ah weekend no one is there. Prob should make it blocked like on non mornings or have it as somewhere to go on weekends.

Last edited:
Reactions: buxoi1983

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
There is a post in patreon but I don't support this dev anymore ... I also thought this game was abandoned but probably there are some good news there

• Angry
Reactions: kadgilek

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1099901

Overview:
Milfcreek is the story of a young man that is about to face the adventure of his life.
You travel to a nice little place called Milfcreek, a small country town where milfs and girls are starving for young studs.
But it's not that easy to get into a woman's panties... You have to solve puzzles, test your abilities and reactions, and put together information that unlocks some dark secrets...​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-18
Release Date: 2022-01-25
Developer: Digibang - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b + Xmas Special Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Separate Side stories/Minigames

Patches:
Extras: Fan Art Thread - Spanish Translation* - Savegame/cheats

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2138480 View attachment 1109837 View attachment 2138411 View attachment 2138399 View attachment 2138417 View attachment 2138448 View attachment 1099912 View attachment 2138449 View attachment 2138401 View attachment 2138413 View attachment 2138454 View attachment 2138400 View attachment 1198454 View attachment 1198452 View attachment 2138460 View attachment 2138502 View attachment 2138522
excelent work
excelent milf's
excelent tags
excelent game
congratulations to Dev
it is a shame the updates take so long

Mar 29, 2021
Hello!
Thank you for the updates and the follow up, I follow closely the avencer of the game even if it is not translated in all the languages it doesn't matter, same as for the other developer I have a question will it be one day in proposal on a platform like steam because I would really like to be able to help, unfortunately I don't have much possibility to make a donation each month, by my moral support, cordially
"Sorry google traduction"
I second to this, digibang, did you maybe think to release Milfcreek on Steam too, when the development will be concluded?

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for info. Any word about content?

Just speculating with what has been announced, but:

-Julie Fantasy
-Anne Fantasy
-Maybe more with Dorothy/Hannah
-Sasha and Miranda (new character) intros

But I would just keep in mind that we're going from .4b to .4c, so it may be a small to medium size update, content wise.

Reactions: Jarul

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Just wondering how official are the mini-game side stories? Do they have an impact on the main story? Do they show something that happened in the past, future or something that happened during the main story from someone else's perspective? Just want to know because I saw it mention NTR. Not looking to start an arguement war, just want information. Also has the dev given any info if there will be a harem route/ending?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes