Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thats the problem I tried every evening for 3 in game weeks 21 Days also I had some weird bugs when uncle was spying at Anne and her friend do yoga but she or friend wasnt there but uncle was peeping out the window i tried starting a new game hoping it would fix itself but does not then I downloaded a brand new copy from mega and deleted appdata renpy milfcreek save folder and started a new game again and still no go Im running a z690a prime i7k rtx 3070 win 11 i know off topic but since replies here are sometimes pretentious I wanted to clear the air of any dumbed down replies. I basically just have that to do before mailbox flyer last quest edit got it to trigger i believe it does not work in hover mode
I don't know what to tell you I've never had an issue with that part, send me your save and I'll see if it is bugged for me too

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Milfcreek Eve 2022 Final

PC: - - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilfcreekXmasSpecial-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
I've tried every evening, hover mode and not, waiting in the tv room and walking into it from the outside and I cannot get Rhonda's TV scene to trigger. Is there a way to bypass the scene through the command line interface or something?

EDIT: Work-around was to play the non-sandbox version in order to see the scene.

Last edited:

Aldaron666

Sep 29, 2022
HOW TO WATCH TV FOR Rhonda quest
I have finally found a solution. At least it worked for me.

As you know, there are two "POV" to play the game. I always used the "Drone" vision because it is more convenient. Using this pov did not trigger the scene. But it you change the vision in the living room, you can (at least I could) trigger the scene.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Unlocker Mod 0.4b

This mod contains:

- 999999 money
- gallery unlocked
- 200 love and corruption for all characters
- console enabled (name change)

You don't need a savegame to unlock the gallery, just start a new game and access the laptop.

How to use it:
Copy the game folder in the game's directory.

Download for Win/Linux:

Last edited:

Jrange02

Mar 12, 2022
Please tell me the dev is gonna have more scenes of the MC smashing his landlady while she sleeps or unaware. Those scenes were the best

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
Got the bug with the TV at evening as well for Rhonda scene. Changing POV or restarting the game doesn't help.

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Got the bug with the TV at evening as well for Rhonda scene. Changing POV or restarting the game doesn't help.
Isn't there any fix for the living room-TV issue in Rhonda's route?
I think the event only triggers when the house door is open which is triggered by some variable or randomly.
Here's a possible fix that ignores the door's variable and will make the event available every afternoon after you talk to Rhonda.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I think the event only triggers when the house door is open which is triggered by some variable or randomly.
Here's a possible fix that ignores the door's variable and will make the event available every afternoon after you talk to Rhonda.
Didn't work but thanks anyway.

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Didn't work but thanks anyway.
are you playing game or story mode?

EDIT: just tested again and it works on my end, just make sure you spawn Rhonda in the front porch and do all dialogues.

Last edited:

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
are you playing game or story mode?

EDIT: just tested again and it works on my end, just make sure you spawn Rhonda in the front porch and do all dialogues.
The last time I saw her she was doing yoga with Anne and told me (to go by her house) to arrange a yoga session for just us.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes