digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
No animated tag, so is it safe for me to assume that there are no animated scenes here?
there are 2 animated scenes - 1 with Diana in the car (dream) and 1 with Anne in the dining room. but from a percentage point of view is safe to say it's not animation orientated (yet)

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
As someone else mentioned unless you have a big team id stick to VN or Sandbox. Doing both just increased your dev time that updates will be small or far between. Seems like alot of extra work for not alot more reward than going 1 style.
i know, the only problem is that the plot is such that it needs a sort of RPG.

so far the majority of people picked linear story on polls (both here and on patreon) but i'm not sure the choice will remain the same after a test run with the linear story.

we'll see, the feedback for the next 2 or 3 releases will play a heavy role on how and where to move forward.
at one point i may drop one of the two.

Reactions: tazaaron

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Completely directionless. I played for about an hour, then looked at the images folder and found I’d missed about half the action.
More wandering around than an rpgm!

Reactions: libertypics

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Completely directionless. I played for about an hour, then looked at the images folder and found I’d missed about half the action.
The problem is the scenes happen randomly. The first group of scenes are:
1. Kitchen with grandma (lift skirt minigame)
2. Grandma in bathroom (make sure to open curtain before she is in there), (minigame to watch her stripping)
3. Yoga with grandma and Rhonda (no effect for current v0.1)
4. Job scene with grandma and Vanessa
These are repeated around three times to get the other scenes

The last two are:
5. Kitchen with grandma and Rose
6. Grandma in dinning room (minigame for lewd actions)

Reactions: Prog1r

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
from a dev perspective, the main concern for the current version was to have the character localization and event chaining working without bugs.

in the future there will also be a quest system and a lewd path with every female character, with hints at each step of the way (similar to what you'll typically have in walkthrough/cheat patches).
in that system, for example, rose's path will not be chained to vanessa's path (as it is now) but work independently.

however i can't commit to any timelines - all i can say is that there will implemented.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally don't have an issue with the sandbox games, there are a few on this forum that I enjoy a lot. I think the only thing it really needs right now is a hint system so people don't get lost without knowing what to do next. It seems like the only thing you will probably have to grind in this game is money, which is not that bad.

Reactions: AlexTorch

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Incest patch is not correct because if define anne_to_diana = "mom" and define mc_to_diana = "son" then this should be define mc_to_anne = "grandson" and not define mc_to_anne = "nephew"

So in short if Anne is the MC "grandmother" then he is her "grandson" and not her "nephew".
I noticed that as well. A quick edit soon fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthurjob

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
adding the Story mode into the game does not mean the RPG will be discarded.
there will always be an option to choose between Sandbox (RPG) and Story Mode (typical VN).
Thank goodness. Definitely keeping my eye on this one then. Good luck on the project moving forward

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Maan, that was good but too fast,
They should just stop wasting time between story mode and sandbox.
Just choose one, story mode. Doing 2 takes away content and we'll have to wait months or a year to see more.
the story mode was added because of the polls on patreon and here. it's not a big deal - it took 1 day to set it up in parallel with sandbox.
however the game wasn't and isn't intended to be linear.

currently there aren't many events hence the sandbox seems dull and pointless.
but with time the plot will become so complex, with so many characters and paths, that it will be tedious to play it in story mode, as you'll feel the need to pick the lewd paths with only certain girl(s).

Reactions: uhhhok
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes