Jan 9, 2020
Julie who is MC's sister or two other girls '' one of them being a prostitute '', to gain George's permission and enter Anne's room and play with her, but we also have the option to avoid and give a fuck to the NTR! Which is what I'm going to do, besides that eventually Anne will be conquered!
but where is Julie ? i have message that i reach end of version and don`t see my sister last time at front of house when we arrived ! how to see that scenes ???

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
games with ntr content usually SUCK if you arent taking that path.
Generally games with NTR are much more exhausting and stressful if you follow this path with NTR in the middle without having the option to avoid, Power Vacuum has scenes with NTR as a consequence for the wrong choices made by the player and not SUCK as it says, besides pleasing those who have fetish for cuckold and without affecting those who do not like this shit!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Generally games with NTR are much more exhausting and stressful if you follow this path with NTR in the middle without having the option to avoid, Power Vacuum has scenes with NTR as a consequence for the wrong choices made by the player and not SUCK as it says, besides pleasing those who have fetish for cuckold and without affecting those who do not like this shit!
I am not a ntr fan but yeah I think games with avoidable ntr are fine. As long as the game never forces the player into that path I am fine with it. It also depends on how much ntr the game has, if the game is like 80% ntr it's not really worth it for me to play it even if it's avoidable.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, the sandbox looks firt rate top notch.
Something new has been created and I like it.
Although, a lot of things have not been implemented yet.
A whole bunch of GB not implemented the way I see it.
It will be at least 2 or more GB before the sandbox is ready for gameplay.
I found a key and a ladder.
I know what the key is for but not the ladder since I can't go outside or anythere outside of the house.
I would suggest to concentrate more on the sandbox part of the game.
I like how you can zoom in and out, that's something new.
I only hope all games are sophisticated like that from now on, one can only hope.

Last edited:

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I am not a ntr fan but yeah I think games with avoidable ntr are fine. As long as the game never forces the player into that path I am fine with it. It also depends on how much ntr the game has, if the game is like 80% ntr it's not really worth it for me to play it even if it's avoidable.
Exactly, I am not a fan of NTR either, but if it is preventable it is bearable and the less it has NTR, it will get better and better!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
but where is Julie ? i have message that i reach end of version and don`t see my sister last time at front of house when we arrived ! how to see that scenes ???
Not yet, what I mentioned is the planning that the developer commented on topics ago, will come in future updates!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very sophisticated game or at least it will be once they implement more gameplay into it.
The sandbox mode is better then any other sandbox game I've ever played.
From what little I could play that is. It's more like a demo, too short.
I like how I can zoom in and out, see everything up close or far away.
The navigation still needs work but it will get better with time.
If you could do something like that, whatever story you can come up with,
it won't matter, players will just have too much fun navigating through the game
to worry about the sttory. Well the more story there is in the sandbox mode the better.
It also has a story mode, so it has 2 story mode choices.
You should play it, it's not that long.
I like the artwork, even the milfs look nice and curvy.
This is the future of games., or the way it should be.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Game version 0.1b..
the incest patch says 0.1.
It's ok ..., can I use it?

Another thing, I read in previous posts that with the "Story Mode" you lose some content, is it true?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Game version 0.1b..
the incest patch says 0.1.
It's ok ..., can I use it?

Another thing, I read in previous posts that with the "Story Mode" you lose some content, is it true?
Forget the patch, there's not enough content yet to worry about that.
Stick to the sandbox mode, it's the way of the future.
This will knock outt all those other sanbox games flat.
You can zoom in and out, like I said, it's the way of the future.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Story mode missing bathroom scene. Was it too hard to put in because it required multiple actions in a sequence for it too happen?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
This game has grown legs and walked past Milfcreek all the way to GilfRiver, and I'm super duper not about that life one bit.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How about we ask the generic question - are there any sex scenes? Have not 'bumped' into any yet.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes