Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
when there is something like this in changelog - "(Patreon request) New event with Diana and Miriam" - i would say the game is as good as dead unfortunately (if the dev let patrons "demand" in-game scenes and chooses to shape his game according to "patreons")

Reactions: AlexTorch

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Downloaded v0.1b and am not getting any new content, or an option to choose between Sandbox and VN Story Mode.

Last action is the fap in the Dining Room and then I get the "That's all the content for this version"

Am I missing something obvious?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
when there is something like this in changelog - "(Patreon request) New event with Diana and Miriam" - i would say the game is as good as dead unfortunately (if the dev let patrons "demand" in-game scenes and chooses to shape his game according to "patreons")
patreons did not shaped the game but lobbied for more content with Miriam. the scene with Diana and Miriam was already part of the plot but not originally planned for 0.1b

Reactions: Inocless and Abhai

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Downloaded v0.1b and am not getting any new content, or an option to choose between Sandbox and VN Story Mode.

Last action is the fap in the Dining Room and then I get the "That's all the content for this version"

Am I missing something obvious?
what particular link did you used to download the game?
it may be that it wasn't updated properly.

you should have the mode option at the beginning, when the mc is in the balcony of his house.

Reactions: JohnJG

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's the fastest way to a game goes to 100 to 0...is ok to put some stuff that people like (or give options for the stuff that people don't like), but putting stuff because people paid and not that something that you have plans to the game is horrible. But who knows...i will tell that is not the best start that i have seen, but i guess could be worse.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
what particular link did you used to download the game?
it may be that it wasn't updated properly.

you should have the mode option at the beginning, when the mc is in the balcony of his house.
I think I used the Mega link and loaded my last save from the previous version.
Did I need to start a new game?

I did vaguely try to start with the MC on his balcony and go to the 'name the MC' bit without seeing anything 'new'.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I think I used the Mega link and loaded my last save from the previous version.
Did I need to start a new game?

I did vaguely try to start with the MC on his balcony and go to the 'name the MC' bit without seeing anything 'new'.
You need to start a new game afresh.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
The best this about Sandbox is discovering things and the worst thing about sandbox is most of Devs stretches one sex scene into unholy amount of grinding e.g. Foot of the Cringe and The DRM Twist.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One relationship in the IP is wrong the MC is Anne's grandson.

The linear is far better but wasting time on the less popular sandbox is really a waste of time. The VN has to develop as it is not a series of non connected scenes. It should lead somewhere.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I read some comments and I'm wondering why is the NTR tag missing, when the Dev clearly stated this game will have NTR.
Because it doesn't have ntr yet. The tags are only for content present in the game.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
ok, I'll spoil it for you.

at first you will be able to enter Anne and George's bedroom at night while they are sleeping and have "soft" fun with Anne -strip, unload on her etc.
once George catches you, you won't be able to do it anymore. if you accept his deal and bring him ANY young girl from Milfcreek, you will have access to more serious fun, ie. FJ and BJ.

but i don't think it's a big deal if you miss those scenes as you will still end up having sex with Anne later on.
This is great my friend, I like games with genres of incest, harem and milf, but I hate NTR, even more when it is inevitable and a game in which the developer allows the player to have the option of choice, making the optional NTR is simply great, i'm tired of good games being spoiled with this NTR shit.
It will be like Power Vacuum, this is a developer who knows how to use NTR without affecting those who don't like this genre and he got my respect!

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
ok, I'll spoil it for you.

at first you will be able to enter Anne and George's bedroom at night while they are sleeping and have "soft" fun with Anne -strip, unload on her etc.
once George catches you, you won't be able to do it anymore. if you accept his deal and bring him ANY young girl from Milfcreek, you will have access to more serious fun, ie. FJ and BJ.

but i don't think it's a big deal if you miss those scenes as you will still end up having sex with Anne later on.
what girls from milfcreek ??? what bedroom scene we can`t go upstairs ?? is this in this update or somewhere in future ???

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Hope there's a choice to keep all the sexual predators satisfied to prevent them cucking the mc.
It seems that it will be optional, the MC can decide if he will share one of the youngest girls in the city (Julie who is the MC's sister or two other girls '' one of them being a prostitute '') with George so that the MC has the right to go into Anne's room and play with her or just refuse, avoiding this NTR shit and without sharing one of the girls with him and even so in the future the MC will still be able to win over Anne later.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
what girls from milfcreek ??? what bedroom scene we can`t go upstairs ?? is this in this update or somewhere in future ???
Julie who is MC's sister or two other girls '' one of them being a prostitute '', to gain George's permission and enter Anne's room and play with her, but we also have the option to avoid and give a fuck to the NTR! Which is what I'm going to do, besides that eventually Anne will be conquered!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what the dev said that will be the only "ntr" scene in the game. I don't even think that it can be considered ntr if you decide to give the old bastard the prostitute.

Reactions: Red88
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes