loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I don't want that things sloppy seconds, so as soon as anyone goes with him, they go straight into the trash.
You may be right, and everything is screwed up for that ... we will have to wait to see how this develops and if it does it wrong ... it will be a shame since it promised a lot.
Let's hope for the best.

tazblack

Aug 9, 2017
that mini game in the dining room is driving me crazy. Tried for over an hour but still only manage to hit 2 or 3 footsteps. CHEATS PLEASE.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
I must have the wrong version downloaded from all the writings
all Ii have is only the car ride and the introduction to the new grandma
then the game ends but the changelog says
v0.1
Graphics:

+ 224 renders
+ 3 animations
+ Road trip (Diana Path) partially redone
+ Road trip (Anne Meetup) completely redone
+ Anne's house completely redone
Gameplay:
+ Playable Basement
+ Playable Ground Floor
Characters:
+ New character Rhonda (1 event)
+ New Character Vanessa (1 event)
+ New character Rose (1 event)
Events:
+ 3 solitary events with Anne
+ 1 event with Rhonda
+ 1 event with Vanessa
+ 1 event with Rose
Story:
- no story progression

v0.0
Intro
so can somebody explain what is wrong ?

Reactions: fortuna95

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I must have the wrong version downloaded from all the writings
all Ii have is only the car ride and the introduction to the new grandma
then the game ends but the changelog says
v0.1
Graphics:

+ 224 renders
+ 3 animations
+ Road trip (Diana Path) partially redone
+ Road trip (Anne Meetup) completely redone
+ Anne's house completely redone
Gameplay:
+ Playable Basement
+ Playable Ground Floor
Characters:
+ New character Rhonda (1 event)
+ New Character Vanessa (1 event)
+ New character Rose (1 event)
Events:
+ 3 solitary events with Anne
+ 1 event with Rhonda
+ 1 event with Vanessa
+ 1 event with Rose
Story:
- no story progression

v0.0
Intro
so can somebody explain what is wrong ?
from what you're saying you may be playing the old version. after the car travel the game continues with new scenes.
have you tried a different download mirror? the chances of being 2 wrong download links are pretty low.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't want that things sloppy seconds, so as soon as anyone goes with him, they go straight into the trash.
I don't care about a hooker so he can have that girl (you are right about not wanting her back though), that's why I will give this a go and who knows (if he does it right I will add this to my list in the future).

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
loikl Instead of reacting with facepalm, how about you answer my question why i'm going through numerous day and night cycle and still can't trigger meeting 3rd friend?
I think I remember that someone mentioned that there could be a bug. or that you needed to perform some action.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
again, i don't wanna get into details too much. you will have to choose between Julie (or 2 other young girls, one of which is a hooker) if you want George to allow you free access to Anne at night while she's sleeping.

it will be a small price to pay and regardless of your choice, you will eventually have all the girls in the end as ... something happens to george
Just out of curiosity, you can refuse to give him any girls right? How much content i'll lose by not being a cuck?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Just out of curiosity, you can refuse to give him any girls right? How much content i'll lose by not being a cuck?
ok, I'll spoil it for you.

at first you will be able to enter Anne and George's bedroom at night while they are sleeping and have "soft" fun with Anne -strip, unload on her etc.
once George catches you, you won't be able to do it anymore. if you accept his deal and bring him ANY young girl from Milfcreek, you will have access to more serious fun, ie. FJ and BJ.

but i don't think it's a big deal if you miss those scenes as you will still end up having sex with Anne later on.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
The game is amazing...characters are interesting and the premise is quite good.
I'd suggest to make mini-games skippable (they can be tricky on some device...) and a "hint system" could be usefull when more stuff will be available (especially when you don't play the game for a while).

Anne looks good and if you take a look at my favourite tags in my signature...you'll get I'm gonna be a supporter if this develops well, but I'm gonna wait a couple of updates...
It's a good thing that NTR is avoidable/skippable.
If I were the MC I would miss Mom :)

Anyway, good luck DEV...see you in the next update.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I think this game has promise, but I can't get passed the Dinning room mini game. Best of luck Dev.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
For some time i have thought that this game was dead....i really hope that the dev don't fuck up, forcing stuff that some people don't like...

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game can be great, but right now the navigation system is a nightmare, which is a pity, because the mom and sisters are something to looking forward to.
Anyway, hopefully the next update it'll be a less cumbersome visual novel format, so we can enjoy the girls and story without grievances.

Reactions: groove888
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes