Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Get up on first day, speak to Gran and Yoga Teacher, speak to Grandad in hallway, then that seems to be it.
Is there a way to progress further, or is that the end of this episode ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Get up on first day, speak to Gran and Yoga Teacher, speak to Grandad in hallway, then that seems to be it.
Is there a way to progress further, or is that the end of this episode ?
You get a message when you've done all the content. Talk to the grandmother a couple of times about getting a job and meet her two friends.

gubl

May 31, 2018
out of curiosity, what is the issue with sandbox games?
Obscure and repetitive gameplay (grindy). Dev tends to add grind as time filler to extend gameplay (I can assure we wont blame dev for short gameplay knowing that next release in vicinity, but rest assured everyone will curse out the game once visit same location dozen times just to see subtle change in dialog). All those triggers based on combination of day time and week days, some devs go further by counting exact hours as a result convoluted quest line (devs do sandbox games to run quests, right?) Personally, I can't name any successful sandbox game that would not be screwed out by accumulated complexity in year or two of its lifetime with fading interest of players. Also, focusing on quest implementation, leaves less time for quality story development, as a result most of sandbox games suffer from lifeless/bogus situations, i.e. find candom, lube to fuck someone.
Also, 99.9% of adult games are delivered in increments (releases). Therefore delivering game with linear gameplay is more practical ether from developer or player perspective.
Players only appreciate content (quality wise), not a gameplay it is delivered trough. I am not saying gameplay is irrelevant, but it only adds if implemented without sacrifice to content, single man shop will soon or later push boundaries here.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
again, i don't wanna get into details too much. you will have to choose between Julie (or 2 other young girls, one of which is a hooker) if you want George to allow you free access to Anne at night while she's sleeping.

it will be a small price to pay and regardless of your choice, you will eventually have all the girls in the end as ... something happens to george
It's still not a true harem by definition, i'm still gonna play and might become a patreon now that I know that old bastard won't go near the sister. He was already too handsy for my taste.

Reactions: ___charming___
Oct 26, 2020
I have no problems with sandbox games, especially when they are designed properly. If this was a normal VN it would be over in like 5 mins due to lack of content.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Please don't use reaction based mini games. People usually don't play these types of games for stuff like that. It just gets in the way and sometimes becomes a frustrating barrier.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes