Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So how much content is there in this game?

I have met Anne's 3 friends.
No Garage, No other homes on the map. No content with the Julie.
Only one action with the old man - perving at the Yoga session.

What is also very strange, and limiting, is that there is only ONE daytime slot.
I have looked around and found the repeat $100 'bank' in probably the strangest place you would expect.

Am I missing anything else - nothing naked at all (apart from the gratuitous extra pics which are nothing to do with the story)

Best looking woman in the game drove home again after dropping the MC off. ;)

Reactions: Vrijgeest

sacramax

Jan 5, 2019
minigame in dining room..i mean..is this a first person shooter or what the hell ? i hit the the footsteps but the game says i missed..so..im out thx .

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Only yesterday delete demo version in PC which has been from moment of the release and today here posted 0.1. I thinked this game abandoned. Good what she is continued developed, but now in here content is very small.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I love the models, I think the game has real potential. However the minigames are nearly impossible for my poor arthritic hands to cope with. Totally stuck in the dining room. I've noticed a few rage quits in the comments above, so a word of advice to the developer: no one comes here to play minigames. You should either nerf the difficulty or provide a skip option. Particularly when you make it almost impossible (dining room you have to hit a target between the footsteps, if you touch the foot outlines you fail). This is a significantly smaller target than the previous minigames, and after 50 attempts I can't get beyond five successful strikes. I would hate to have to abandon this game because of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunkyMunky60

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Well I guess I will wait for the next update. I friggin hate majority of sandbox games. Only thing I notice sandbox games accomplish is tricking the playing into thinking there is more gameplay time then there really is. When the majority of gameplay is grinding pointless BS. I haven't tried this one yet. But if I have a choice between sandbox and linear. I would choose linear every time. I would assume it to be the same game. Just with the pointless fat trimmed off it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
i don't want to spoil too much of the planned plot, but at one point you will have to trade a girl with George (Julie or another young girl). so that's about the greatest extent you'll get ntr for the mc (and even it's avoidable).

overall it's mc that cucks people as most of the women in the game are married.
Mmmm ok it seems interesting I share the dislike of many for the unnameable tag XD but if the idea is well raised and it is only one or two avoidable scenes I do not think it is a bad thing, as long as it does not end up being the typical game that focuses on ntr I think it's okay.
Besides that, as a recommendation, it would be good if George is not an idiot, that is, if you are going to share a girl with someone better than a friend or someone who is friendly with the MC and not with an idiot who only wants is to steal the girls from he.

Luck it looks interesting, I'll give it a try eventually.(y)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
again, i don't wanna get into details too much. you will have to choose between Julie (or 2 other young girls, one of which is a hooker) if you want George to allow you free access to Anne at night while she's sleeping.

it will be a small price to pay and regardless of your choice, you will eventually have all the girls in the end as ... something happens to george
Why would I want all the girls after I have to give one away to that pos? If your going to force the player into ruining a girl for no good reason at least don't make us pick her up later.

Reactions: HansDampf788

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Why would I want all the girls after I have to give one away to that pos? If your going to force the player into ruining a girl for no good reason at least don't make us pick her up later.
I suppose that more than "giving" the girl is more like sharing her for a while ... I don't think it's something permanent, you know how to "prostitute" her with the old man for a scene or two, at least I don't think it's just giving her away. ... or so I hope :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I suppose that more than "giving" the girl is more like sharing her for a while ... I don't think it's something permanent, you know how to "prostitute" her with the old man for a scene or two, at least I don't think it's just giving her away. ... or so I hope :ROFLMAO:
I don't want that things sloppy seconds, so as soon as anyone goes with him, they go straight into the trash.

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
Just to let you know I've used both mouse and trackball on this, and my physical limitations make this minigame just too difficult to get through. If I wanted twitch gaming I'd go somewhere else.
My mouse is broken and i still get the minigames done.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes