arms99

May 11, 2018
out of curiosity, what is the issue with sandbox games?
I just prefer a nice narrative driven VN. Sandbox just adds a lot of time and effort navigating which I don't enjoy. Then there's the problem of grind, having to repeat the action over and over again to raise stats or money which I find annoying as hell. Not to mention the story in sandbox games always feels a bit disjointed to me.

Don't get me wrong, I will play a sandbox game but there has to be an abundance of lewd content (several sex scenes at least) before I'd consider it.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
out of curiosity, what is the issue with sandbox games?
A lot of them are very grindy and you have to repeat the same events multiple times to advance the story with the girls. I don't think that should be an issue here since at least for now there aren't any stats to grind.

Reactions: blastwave2k

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
A lot of them are very grindy and you have to repeat the same events multiple times to advance the story with the girls. I don't think that should be an issue here since at least for now there aren't any stats to grind.
I just prefer a nice narrative driven VN. Sandbox just adds a lot of time and effort navigating which I don't enjoy. Then there's the problem of grind, having to repeat the action over and over again to raise stats or money which I find annoying as hell. Not to mention the story in sandbox games always feels a bit disjointed to me.
So to get this straight, it's not a problem with the concept itself but rather with the way it's often implemented?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
In the next update users will have the option to choose between Sandbox and Linear Story.

Choosing the linear story will disable the RPG entirely and all the events will take place in a continuous successive way (ie. like in the intro).

This update will be released in the following days.

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
Please do not follow the path of a linear story. There are literally thousands of such games here. But I only found two good sandbox games. So I hope this one will be third and as good as Milfy City and FILF. However, it is important to add help and tips for players on how to proceed in the game. Or you can make it hybrid like Being a DIK. Mix between story and sandbox. Bud games based on dialog choices are boring as hell.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it will be harem. there will be ntr but not for the mc.
You mean we will netori some wife's but the mc won't get netorared?
Always be specific with those things since some people may get confused, nice to know that...(I don't like netorare) though why is that gramps touching the sister then? that's like teasing netorare content :unsure:

(have in mind that the ntr tag here in f95 is used mostly for netorare , not netori)
Good luck.

i don't want to spoil too much of the planned plot, but at one point you will have to trade a girl with George (Julie or another young girl). so that's about the greatest extent you'll get ntr for the mc (and even it's avoidable).

overall it's mc that cucks people as most of the women in the game are married.
Then it will have some ntr in a way.
(I don't really get you, you want to make a harem game but will force people to give a girl to that fucker gramps.... that will make some people like me not play the game even if we love harems in the first place)
Guess I'm avoiding this, I'm not the sharing type so not for me lol

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Does grandma ever go into the dining room? I see in the image folder there are scenes for the dining room, but she never goes there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
again, i don't wanna get into details too much. you will have to choose between Julie (or 2 other young girls, one of which is a hooker) if you want George to allow you free access to Anne at night while she's sleeping.

it will be a small price to pay and regardless of your choice, you will eventually have all the girls in the end as ... something happens to george
I know what my choice will be :KEK:. Sorry hooker but you will have to do one more job.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
again, i don't wanna get into details too much. you will have to choose between Julie (or 2 other young girls, one of which is a hooker) if you want George to allow you free access to Anne at night while she's sleeping.

it will be a small price to pay and regardless of your choice, you will eventually have all the girls in the end as ... something happens to george
Well in that case I may give it a go since I don't like hookers, he can have her :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If that is the only form of ntr that the game will have I don't think that it's too bad. Of course I would prefer if there wasn't any or if there was another way to avoid it, but since one of the options is to give the old bastard a prostitute it doesn't bother me that much.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes