Mar 11, 2018
It seems like so. His last post in patreon is from october! with some preview of the next update.
Mods should mark it "on-hold" then. Seriously, it's quite irritating to see projects not being set "on-hold" or "abandoned", because it misleads new users and those whom never tried certain games before. I blame F95 moderation for this.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Mods should mark it "on-hold" then. Seriously, it's quite irritating to see projects not being set "on-hold" or "abandoned", because it misleads new users and those whom never tried certain games before. I blame F95 moderation for this.
The thing is, I think, that to put the on hold tag you need some kind of confirmation from the dev that it's on hold, but I'm not totally sure. But I agree with you that we should have some kind of way to know if the dev is active or not.

Reactions: cinosweiv

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
New Milfcreek 0.1 has been released for Patreons (Tier 2 > Fan and above).

ACCESS TIMELINE:

Patreon Tier 2 - Fan (and above)
: Instant Access
Patreon Tier 1 - Tipper: Access
Public: Access

Patreon download links:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
3 of the girls look alright the rest are a pass dude looks like another one of those weird looking kids who at a glance could easily pass for a trap if they wanted to.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So does anyone what are plans for this game, is this one of those games that the plot sounds like it will be a harem game but then it turns into the mc getting cucked?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
3 of the girls look alright the rest are a pass dude looks like another one of those weird looking kids who at a glance could easily pass for a trap if they wanted to.
which are the girls you think they look fine?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes