myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A small country town where Milfs are starving for young studs. Where are the young studs all I see is someone that looks like they might be a trap?

Reactions: Nova1811

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I'll wait for more to come out before I pass judgement but would be nice if they would also release an Android port of this

Reactions: Alteni

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
pff... girls are curvy and renders nice but i saw that old guy in the preview pic and hoped i can play him corrupting girls like his daughter or something. instead its a milf game with a young fit guy all over again. boring and dissapointing./ just my opinion ofc. For all others who like this: have fun!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Red88 and tazaaron

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
pff... girls are curvy and renders nice but i saw that old guy in the preview pic and hoped i can play him corrupting girls like his daughter or something. instead its a milf game with a young fit guy all over again. .
Its a shame you find it boring and dissapointing I hope you find one you do like.
But you just described the type of game many other players do like myself included.
and thank to your discription of the game when I have time I will probably try it now.

Good luck hunting and thanks for the info.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes