AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can practically smell the NTR vibes. We all know where this is going.
Grandaddy is gonna cuck the MC so hard.
I smell that too, but hey, i hope that the dev make optional, i don't mind the game having, but making optinal could please those that like ntr and non-ntr. But so far, in tags there is no ntr (but a lot of times there is missing tags).

digibang you have plans to put more fetishes in the game, or the tags is all what will be seeing in the game?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just played the Intro and to be honest as much as i like the look of the females in this even if this dosn't turn out to be NTR with Gramps or even if it do's turn out to be NTR with or withoutit being optional I still don't think i'm gonna be playing this.

Graphics are good can't coment on the story as its an intro and you don't really get a feel of the story.
You do however get a feel for the MC and his thought processes.
And sadly there's nothing new there he's the same old same old selfish little pervert thats in many games.
the type that aspira's to be a total Douchebag before he graduates onto universaty.
I found absolutely nothing to like about the little shit as soon as I was unfortunatly privy to his thought processes with reguards to all the females in his family the least objectionable thoughts being the ones for his eldest sis mainly I suspect because she was only there very briefly.
Shame really but it seems its odviously dificult to write an MC for a Incest game that go's after Incest with his female relatives with out making him sound like a total dick every 3 secounds while also acting like one.
But I still live in hope that one day it might actually happen.

That said I'm sure plenty will like this once you really start it and even if it has NTR you will still have fans for it.
And I really really wish you luck with it but I'm afraid its just not for me.
Good Luck Dev make the game the way you want it.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Shota ruining everything.

Just Kidding go right ahead and achieve your first orgasm bud. Good luck.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes