D

Deleted member 1663775

well well , it has big potential if plot is done right then Damn this will rock

waiting for update now

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Even a Harem playthrough can be NTR(netori) if you know what i mean.
Many NTR haters play NTR(netori) HAREM and don't know it. :)
obv I mean Netorare not Netori ... I would have said so ...

Busy body ass, Mind ya business ...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not a bad game looks pretty good and has a promising story: Summer vacation at Grandparent's house. Sexy Gilf, hot bitchy sister, Pervy Gramps. I'm on board.

To the dev: Nice visuals if a bit odd with proportions. But definitely turning down the brightness in the game would be 100% better, all the colors seem washed out. Especially the beginning with the mansion, too much white I almost went blind. jk.

But just from your posing I can tell you're new to daz. If you need help or advice, lemme know!

Curly Ginger Lace Lingery Mystique 720.jpg

Reactions: Drall and mythor55

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Not a bad game looks pretty good and has a promising story: Summer vacation at Grandparent's house. Sexy Gilf, hot bitchy sister, Pervy Gramps. I'm on board.

To the dev: Nice visuals if a bit odd with proportions. But definitely turning down the brightness in the game would be 100% better, all the colors seem washed out. Especially the beginning with the mansion, too much white I almost went blind. jk.

But just from your posing I can tell you're new to daz. If you need help or advice, lemme know!

View attachment 860095
i start to think u are the dev with his second acc :D jk btw. I think he is hiding noise with the brightness

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
i start to think u are the dev with his second acc :D jk btw. I think he is hiding noise with the brightness
nah, just a fellow creator. I make Pinups on Slushe and comics for my Patreon. Y'know that sounds totally plausible. Hiding the Noise, but all you have to do is turn on Denoiser in render settings ...

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
nah, just a fellow creator. I make Pinups on Slushe and comics for my Patreon. Y'know that sounds totally plausible. Hiding the Noise, but all you have to do is turn on Denoiser in render settings ...

denoiser makes skin really unrealistic and really washed up texture i use it only in night time scenes

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
looks promising..and a good subject matter....sure beats the trend of all the dickgirl obsession games

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It's a demo in progress. I don't know why it's 700MB.
It should be more like 100 something. Maybe the quality of the artwork is large.
Guess I'll check back around somewhere after .5 or .8 then, because that's stupid short.

Kelv0

Apr 29, 2020
Cant wait for the next update. its very promising ngl, i know it just started but anyone have any ideas on the next update?

Reactions: Magicon

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
wow! the mother is hot as hell! but sister and granma need some work on the face, look too unnatural and the sister does not have traits in common with the mother or grandmother, does not seem to be one of the family

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Although this version is short, it's fun. But I haven't patience or time for sandbox, so my step here will stay in this version. Good luck and thank you.
Well, he never said that the game will be sandbox, i asked him, but he don't reply yet, so maybe will be a normal vn, but who knows, just keep an eye for this one, and wait for the dev reply, and even if was sandbox, damn, that granny is worth it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I was kinda confused by the ingame message but yeah, maybe you're right and it ends up being VN. I've had to give up some good games because I don't have time and no desire to repeat scenes, over and over again to score points and unlock renders.
Yeah, while some sandbox are that way, i have seen some good ones that you don't need to grind and grind to do something (but boy, there are some that you require a year to unlock anything), most that i have seen is that have a lot of girls, and some people don't like some of them, so they made that way so can you "choose" the right one for yourself, or the right fetish. But let's see, the game still early, so who knows.

Reactions: SAMASH112
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes