WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Looks promising. (y) Give it some time since it the first release. We cannot expect a huge first release, otherwise it would make us think that would be how each update would be like. Will look into this game and looking forward how this will go.

Have a great day... (y)

Reactions: Hentai_Man

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
placed this on a watch list. sounds good but will wait for more content before downloading (data limit issues for me!). good luck and best wishes. v/r

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
...We cannot expect a huge first release, otherwise it would make us think that would be how each update would be like....
As opposed to a dev making us think that each update will be as pitifully small as this one? Why would anyone want that?

Most of the successful games on this site had big day-one releases to hook people onto the project. And the best of them continued with big content updates.

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
dude like 97 percent of 3d games made by daz studios even the unreal engine game models are made with daz 3d
my bad, i mean it’s another daz free models shit which everybody used in their games, there is nothing unique, the main thing is to specify patreon link

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have a feeling that will be a fight between the mc and grandpa to who bang sister first...

• Sad
Reactions: loikl

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I decided to make myself an inc patch that doesn't have to be updated unless there will be new related variables. It only contains variables from characters.rpy that have relation information in them. Just drop the file into the game directory/folder. I used ipatch.rpy name for the file.

To the dev: you don't have to have capitalized variables around because you can use flags to transform text. For example, adding !c to the variable name in the script capitalizes the first letter of the variable: anne_to_mc!c brings up Landlady's old friend in non-patched and Grandma in patched game. Take a look at . Handy, right? :)

Thanks for the "capitals" tip, is my first ever game so there are plenty things to learn.

Reactions: mythor55

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Good news is you can fix the script yourself but a waste of time until the game is complete and man, does it ever need a good proofreader.
That was a mistake leaving Miriam behind. I hope she comes and visits at least in later updates.
Wow, that was way too short for over 700MB. I hope the next update is 5 or 10 GB to be able to enjoy it.
Yes, Miriam will return. At some point Diana, Edgar and Miriam will all come to Milfcreek.
As for the size I will use compressions in the next releases.

This is my first ever release so bare with me...

Reactions: buxoi1983
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes