digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
As opposed to a dev making us think that each update will be as pitifully small as this one? Why would anyone want that?

Most of the successful games on this site had big day-one releases to hook people onto the project. And the best of them continued with big content updates.
This is merely an introduction - I wouldn't even call it 0.1. The actual game will start in the next release.
Though I will keep this in mind for the next releases / titles.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This is merely an introduction - I wouldn't even call it 0.1. The actual game will start in the next release.
Though I will keep this in mind for the next releases / titles.
And with all the respect, what are your plans for updates? Every month? After the intro the game will be always vn or have plans to make sandbox? Will add more fetishes for the list?

Is it me or the GILF/granny tag should be assigned? :unsure:
Faces need work definitely, potential is there though.
Well, for me is yes, and if he do anything with her (i really hope so), damn....he is a lucky mother fucker that she pop his cherry :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
how in the hell is this 6 minute content nearly a gib??
Bad compression, wrong type of file, really high pic resolution etc, since is really early (0.1), the best way is just download the compressed version.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
my bad, i mean it’s another daz free models shit which everybody used in their games, there is nothing unique, the main thing is to specify patreon link
well i can tell u that ictor and tresure of nadia are using daz 3d model ant they just combine two models or three the milf is unique but not my taste. The thing is it has no quality in it thats what i dont like

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
dude like 97 percent of 3d games made by daz studios even the unreal engine game models are made with daz 3d
It's fine, he's just speaking like someone who's not a creator; He's just a pleaby-ass lurker. All you can do is pat him on the head like one of those slow kids.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
As long as the NTR is avoidable, I'm on board! If it's a MC vs Grandpa, then let the best man win. I am totally fine with games having NTR as long as I have the option of winning the NTR. That way I can have my Harem Playthrough and have my Cuck Playthrough.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
As long as the NTR is avoidable, I'm on board! If it's a MC vs Grandpa, then let the best man win. I am totally fine with games having NTR as long as I have the option of winning the NTR. That way I can have my Harem Playthrough and have my Cuck Playthrough.
Even a Harem playthrough can be NTR(netori) if you know what i mean.
Many NTR haters play NTR(netori) HAREM and don't know it. :)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes