baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so is this game about the young dude and his father molesting mother and sister?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I decided to make myself an inc patch that doesn't have to be updated unless there will be new related variables. It only contains variables from characters.rpy that have relation information in them. Just drop the file into the game directory/folder. I used ipatch.rpy name for the file.

To the dev: you don't have to have capitalized variables around because you can use flags to transform text. For example, adding !c to the variable name in the script capitalizes the first letter of the variable: anne_to_mc!c brings up Landlady's old friend in non-patched and Grandma in patched game. Take a look at . Handy, right? :)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wow, I have to admit that I expected a little bit more than those couple minutes of a story...

I smell a sandbox tag in the future because forewords said something about opening a map. And, text needs some attention from a proofreader so there is less wrights and other typos around...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Good news is you can fix the script yourself but a waste of time until the game is complete and man, does it ever need a good proofreader.
That was a mistake leaving Miriam behind. I hope she comes and visits at least in later updates.
Wow, that was way too short for over 700MB. I hope the next update is 5 or 10 GB to be able to enjoy it.

Last edited:

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
looks like he's up milf creek without a rubber. damn i can't believe nobody mad that pun yet.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes