iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a list of available sex scenes anywhere? Trying to get an idea if this is worth playing today, sounds like a maybe

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
woo a lot of ado about not much just a mini poker game or once you don't know MC who wins but the old pervert thank you to the developer for making us enjoy this also for free; thanks to him

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Downloaded Game but

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Dec 28 10:27:19 2021
will be fixed in the next update

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Genuinely feel that some of you are taking it way too far. If you don't like ntr, state it and move on, if you do - enjoy. No need to act like you are better than the other one with smug remarks or the likes. I don't like ntr so I' wont try the other game and that's that.

I did enjoy the base game though, keep at it dev. I'm a game dev for a bigger company and I'm so happy that I don't deal with the players directly.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
It should be assumed that every game will potentially have every tag unless the dev states it won't. Even then, devs are people and change their minds. Has there ever been a high profile game that started with optional extreme tags and moved on to have them as non-optional? You fear the potential of it but then you might as well fear the potential of being shot tomorrow and wasting all your time in life. Do you fear playing online games because they will add something you dislike and you might have to stop? At some point you gotta live in the moment and see the time you've spent enjoying something as not wasted just because it's different now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Let me address some points.

The reason I did the poker minigame was because I thought i could spend a couple of days and give the fans a small treat during the long wait (and still add a couple of bucks to a depleted bank account).
But if it wasn't for this request, I would have done a custom scene myself anyway (the plan was to do a christmas theme minigame with the MC and Anne or Diana).

I like F95 but the reason for all this madness is due to the moderators who changed the game version in the title (to 1.0) and added the download links for the custom scene on top of the links from the main game.

Now, I do not share private conversations I have with others, regardless of the contents. That dude you are mentioning reported the game on patreon with the hopes of getting me banned - simply because he was mad about a standalone minigame, not related to the game itself.
But believe it or not, that's not what made me mad. It was him telling me what I am allowed to create and what not.

To close this, I've said it many times: the base game will not contain NTR. But even if it did, it's still a free world out there. I'm not forcing anyone to play or support my game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The reason I did the poker minigame was because I thought i could spend a couple of days and give the fans a small treat during the long wait (and still add a couple of bucks to a depleted bank account).
But if it wasn't for this request, I would have done a custom scene myself anyway (the plan was to do a christmas theme minigame with the MC and Anne or Diana).
Damn we could've get Anna-MC-Diana christmas mini game if that cuckold fan guy didn't pay money to cucked by grandpa. FeelsBadMan

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes