digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
ok, last time i'm posting on this thread today (and probably for a while).
again, the reason i did it was because I thought fans will appreciate a small treat while waiting with the expense of a few development days from the main game. and most of them did up to this mess on F95.
if not for anything else, the minigame is at least hilarious.

as for my seriousness, I've worked 22 hours straight in the last day of the commission just so that I could return back to the main game as soon as possible.

so thank you for being here up until now and go ahead and enjoy that pizza.

Jun 28, 2020
Ayyyyy, MILF/GILF game with older ladies that actually look older. I'm in.

Just started. There's room for improvements of course, but I'm liking it so far. Anyone know if choices like sitting with the mom or sister in the roadtrip affects future scenes or is it just which scene you wanna have on the way there?

mejiah1976

May 20, 2017
First off thank you for sharing extra content! It was a nice bonus for those of us who enjoy such things, and if you don't like it, no sweat just ignore it! Back on topic...this game is great, I love Anne's model, can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Disclaimer:

I did not had control over the thread in the past hours and hence not banned users or deleted comments myself.
Quote from the mods:

"That thread has accumulated a large number of comments in violation of our rules and is currently being cleaned by our moderator team. We will unlock the thread once this process has been completed."

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
i did it for the money (i'm still a couple of hundreds short from covering my basic expenses), i did it because i wanted to (would have done a custom scene anyway) and if it wasn't for the fans, I wouldn't have bothered sharing it. i wrongly assumed that it will at least bring a smile to anyone that will play it.

so, yes, i am indeed a greedy dev, milking my supporters and always looking for ways to grab a quick buck - if this is what you're implying.

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
Why did they remove the warning in the OP that NTR will not be present in the main game and put the TAG back

is it official now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sn3p

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
Can't be save at android/all gallery can't be replay for no reason,need to play the part again to be able replay the scene in view gallery

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
Im just here to give the dev some emotional support. You do you man. Just make the game like you envisioned it. Don't worry about missing out on support. Most of these people would have never given you a cent despite of what they claim. Bending over backwards to the "hurr durr muh NTR" crowd or any other vocal minority never ends well. You're just gonna end up with a mangled incoherent mess of a game.
Amen! Dontblet these cry babies get to your head, the silent majority stands behind U!

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
i did it for the money (i'm still a couple of hundreds short from covering my basic expenses), i did it because i wanted to (would have done a custom scene anyway) and if it wasn't for the fans, I wouldn't have bothered sharing it. i wrongly assumed that it will at least bring a smile to anyone that will play it.

so, yes, i am indeed a greedy dev, milking my supporters and always looking for ways to grab a quick buck - if this is what you're implying.

Guys please appreciate this developer more. He makes one of the rare gems on this site and I appreciate his work. If you can please support his game on Patreon and Subscribe star. Second one is better in my opinion. digibang is one of most open devs when speaking to his fans. You do not appreciate that enough. Do you want more content? Go and support his developlement and dont post any more hate please..

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
You have a free bonus here and you cry that NTR, Most of them don't pay the developer, I don't understand if I get something for free, I'm happy and I don't complain, I don't like ntr but we got something from him. With AWAM we didn't even get an extra bonus for Christmas, and here is a small ntr and a big shout out of it.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Why did they remove the warning in the OP that NTR will not be present in the main game and put the TAG back

is it official now?
my ownership of the thread was revoked - i can't edit the tags nor do anything else on this thread. the ntr tag was added by the mods.

i don't know how many times i have to repeat this - there will be no NTR in the base game, the MC will enjoy all the girls by himself.
If there will ever be NTR content related to Milfcreek, it will come, at most, as totally optional patches or standalone independent minigames.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
my ownership of the thread was revoked - i can't edit the tags nor do anything else on this thread. the ntr tag was added by the mods.

i don't know how many times i have to repeat this - there will be no NTR in the base game, the MC will enjoy all the girls by himself.
If there will ever be NTR content related to Milfcreek, it will come, at most, as totally optional patches or standalone independent minigames.
If i were you i'd stop explaining it. For certain people your VN is now "tainted" and they will never touch it again...i mean not that it matters because they won't support you either way, they are just here to demand that you make your VN how they want.

What i find actually ridiculous is that your thread rights got revoked. Seems like now its not just the users who try to bully out devs that put certain content into their VN's but also uploaders/mods/staff. :FacePalm:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Mate don't bother trying to explain it any more if these idiots can't figure out the difference between "Main" and "Side" they need to ho get the face paint because the circus is calling

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
There is no ntr and will NOT be in the main game - this is the main thing that was said and that should be understood by those who play now or want to try. This has been said many times before and does not change.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes