Jun 28, 2020
Dear!Tell me where to get money in the game except for part-time work on a bicycle.The prices of goods are more than he earns!
Every few days, make phone calls to mom (and later sister and Rose). Pick up a bit of change from the laundry room. And if you get the camera, you can earn a bit doing photography with Rose, but it's temporary.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Important Announcement:

As I mentioned previously, my ownership of the thread was revoked.

After several discussions with the staff I came to the conclusion that all the actions taken by staff and mods in the past days will run the thread into the ground and I cannot take the blame and the heat for someone else's mistake.

Therefore, as of now, I will stop posting, stop addressing bugs, stop answering questions, and essentially, stop carrying about what goes on this forum.

All the best to everyone and a happy new year.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I would have commented earlier to say that some misunderstandings were cleared up in what i was posting (not that there's any record of that anywhere, lol) but I was *cough* prevented *cough* from posting here. Thanks Digibang for putting in a word for me to get me *cough* able to post again. I think it's a good thing to back away from this cesspool for a bit. I'll continue to follow your Discord for the current info.

PS: Anyone else seeing THIS post showing up on the top of all the other pages, including the OP? Or is my computer about to have a stroke??

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I would have commented earlier to say that some misunderstandings were cleared up in what i was posting (not that there's any record of that anywhere, lol) but I was *cough* prevented *cough* from posting here. Thanks Digibang for putting in a word for me to get me *cough* able to post again. I think it's a good thing to back away from this cesspool for a bit. I'll continue to follow your Discord for the current info.

PS: Anyone else seeing THIS post showing up on the top of all the other pages, including the OP? Or is my computer about to have a stroke??
PS: yes me the same

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Classic Poker is a what if story not cannon to the main game what i don't understand is why it was not part of the main game just give us the option to knock out granddad and take his place the game looks like it was might to have the choice to have NTR content the story is not made up like a visual novel its more wacky fun and about a horny teen

Reactions: Seath Black

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Classic Poker is a what if story not cannon to the main game what i don't understand is why it was not part of the main game just give us the option to knock out granddad and take his place the game looks like it was might to have the choice to have NTR content the story is not made up like a visual novel its more wacky fun and about a horny teen
The dev expressed multiple times that he would not put ntr in his game, if you want thos what if in the game im sure there is someone who is qualified to put them in and mess with the game code to do it, and with respect lets not talk about the mini game please otherwise the thread will be locked from us commenting, its already happened twice now because of it

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
Feb 25, 2020
I'm still trucking along and really enjoy all the content, but is anyone able to confirm whether or not the Rosa path stops you from getting lucky with the other girls? Feels like it'd be a bit too early in the game to have something of such consequence be truly set in stone, but I do have more to play. Looking forward to .04!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I'm still trucking along and really enjoy all the content, but is anyone able to confirm whether or not the Rosa path stops you from getting lucky with the other girls? Feels like it'd be a bit too early in the game to have something of such consequence be truly set in stone, but I do have more to play. Looking forward to .04!
not just that we have to call him every day

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The Dev commented a while back that it won't lock you into just Rosa.

Reactions: HeyMisterMister

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This is one very special game from what am gathering from the latest version, judging by what I saw so far and what it's on the horizon, having hot milfs, an actual number of them, mischievous MC and more than one time thing interactions with some of them, pretty refreshing sandbox, making this game fresh, living up to it's name of "MilfCreek" at least for now, hope stays milfs oriented. I have really high hopes for this one. It was little funny how the clock on the website for the next release moved again with few days, hope will release this month...

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
I have problems with Rhonda I saw the animation of watching TV, but later I can not use the option "Lets train together" in the Back Porch because he never gives me the address of his house, I kept playing and now for not solving that I do not see the picnic scene in the Back Porch, some solution?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes