DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think you either had to help her in pumpkin patch first or give her the drink with the sleeping pill and molest her then I got the picnic option with Ann
Rhonda’s yoga training I don’t think is in the game yet

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
I definately love Rose and i liek it that she only wants you and to make sure that you belong to her ^^ i hope we can get some more scenes or story scenes with her, mabye even impregnante her throughout the story. Given the option i'd stay 100% loyal to her ^^

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I definately love Rose and i liek it that she only wants you and to make sure that you belong to her ^^ i hope we can get some more scenes or story scenes with her, mabye even impregnante her throughout the story. Given the option i'd stay 100% loyal to her ^^
Yeah, Rose has a certain quality about her. Sometimes it's flattering to have a cock hungry mad woman after you and you alone. To a point. I'm not sure if she is going to snap when she finds out you've been diddling others or if she will turn into a cuckquean.

I will say that Rose definitely switched quickly from obsession over her neglectful tinder date to you when she notices you pay her even a slight bit of attention.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Oh boy now you are making really wild claims. Devs have a real life? That can't be, they have to supply wankers with their games around the clock otherwise they're screwing with them. :LUL:
I agree with you but why put a counter on his web page that counts down the days until the next update and when it gets to 5 it starts again at 17 if it doesn't know how to make fun of people !!!!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I agree with you but why put a counter on his web page that counts down the days until the next update and when it gets to 5 it starts again at 17 if it doesn't know how to make fun of people !!!!
Like someone already wrote: he probably had something IRL that stopped him from getting it done, or he ran into other issues. That can happen and it will happen for every single person on this planet.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Like someone already wrote: he probably had something IRL that stopped him from getting it done, or he ran into other issues. That can happen and it will happen for every single person on this planet.
apologies are made to sanctify, but they still have to be given (suppress the count since it does not respect)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
apologies are made to sanctify, but they still have to be given (suppress the count since it does not respect)
No dev owes anyone an explanation or apology for delays and everyone who expect one is a moron because no one is the devs boss. If they name the reasons for delays then they do it because they want to and most likely only to their patrons, especially since this dev here does not visit f95 anymore.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
No dev owes anyone an explanation or apology for delays and everyone who expect one is a moron because no one is the devs boss. If they name the reasons for delays then they do it because they want to and most likely only to their patrons, especially since this dev here does not visit f95 anymore.
I will make you notice that until now I remained polite and the (moron) enmerde you because on its site patreon does not know that last update date of September 30 and it knows paying.and I will remain there with you because to be respected it is necessary to respect the others point final.(sorry for my English but it is not a language)

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
how long since the real GAME update?
6 months or?
time for another one to hit the wall here
Abandoned

join
True Bond and Under House Arest rebot ;)
Great potential then BOOOM Nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
how long since the real GAME update?
6 months or?
time for another one to hit the wall here
Abandoned

join
True Bond and Under House Arest rebot ;)
Great potential then BOOOM Nothing.
Well, about 3.5 months, because the last update was with content anyway. And it's not a linear novel where you only need to create renders and put them into the game. new locations and daily events in them require more time.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcna06200

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Dear friends! Immediately I apologize for my English (I use a translator because I am not a native speaker of this wonderful language, so maybe the translator translated emotions incorrectly) I really liked the concept of the game-except for sex only with sleeping relatives.I wonder if the author of the game had sex with a sleeping woman?! Dear friends!I don't understand what the point is-to fuck your relatives only sleeping!Well, to begin with, it's still okay a couple of times to develop the heroine's line, because the whole highlight of incest is the mutual desire of the heroes, all the way from accidental touching to crazy sex (how long will the author's imagination last)! I imagine: grandma wakes up in bed with her grandson, she feels very good (both physically and mentally), with a pussy full of sperm, and thinks-why is it so wonderful for me!!!??? Is she a fool! I lived to old age, the last sex was unknown when, and then I woke up in bed with my grandson, with a rubbed pussy-and I didn't even think about it -why is it so joyful in my soul!

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes