Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys do you also have 5 fps during the animations? Or it should be higher and the problem in my pc?

Anti-R

Formerly 'Deathlysin'
Mar 7, 2021
Guys do you also have 5 fps during the animations? Or it should be higher and the problem in my pc?
decrpyt using joiplay then play again, encrypted file make it slow mean a program must execute all encrypted files one by one and if you already decrypted it then the program will not need to check encrypted file 1 by 1 or just download the compressed files maybe original files image was in 4k or something and compressed files is a low resolution of it maybe 1k or 1080p or 720p, maybe your pc still cant properly render high resolution image, buy new pc or use compressed files

dilbert3000

Jun 28, 2019
I decided to make myself an inc patch that doesn't have to be updated unless there will be new related variables. It only contains variables from characters.rpy that have relation information in them. Just drop the file into the game directory/folder. I used ipatch.rpy name for the file.

To the dev: you don't have to have capitalized variables around because you can use flags to transform text. For example, adding !c to the variable name in the script capitalizes the first letter of the variable: anne_to_mc!c brings up Landlady's old friend in non-patched and Grandma in patched game. Take a look at . Handy, right? :)
Use notepad (PC) to edit relationship file.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
progress-MC.png

Bruh, only 4 % progress since January 29th ? 12 days for 4 % ? :( At this pace, we won't see the update until 2 or 2.5 months at least. I'm not too active in this thread... So, can someone care to explain me what happened, please ? I mean, I don't recall the updates taking that long before.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 1645275

Bruh, only 4 % progress since January 29th ? 12 days for 4 % ? :( At this pace, we won't see the update until 2 or 2.5 months at least. I'm not too active in this thread... So, can someone care to explain me what happened, please ? I mean, I don't recall the updates taking that long before.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-v0-3d-classic-poker-digibang.64183/post-7249130
the DV has them too much criticism for posting the minigame it has since deserted

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-v0-3d-classic-poker-digibang.64183/post-7249130
the DV has them too much criticism for posting the minigame it has since deserted
I did read that. Thanks. Still, it doesn't give any hints concerning the lengthy development cycle, which is a first. Not everyone here is Toxic or wants to bash the Dev. Some pplz just want to understand what's going on with no intention of setting fire to this thread. Just too bad things escalated to that point. :(

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I did read that. Thanks. Still, it doesn't give any hints concerning the lengthy development cycle, which is a first. Not everyone here is Toxic or wants to bash the Dev. Some pplz just want to understand what's going on with no intention of setting fire to this thread. Just too bad things escalated to that point. :(
I just hope the game isn't bitten, it's one of the few games I like.

• Sad
Reactions: Kakato

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I can't figure out how to peep Julie in the bathroom. Help me plz!!
Not sure if it helps but too peep you need to open curtain first before she baths.
However if you peep on gran first she will close the curtains so them you need to reopen them.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1645275

The number of tasks for which this percentage of readiness is calculated increases. So, for example, for a plan consisting of 500 tasks, readiness was 80%. And then after the work was done for a plan consisting of 700 tasks, it became 82%. (figures taken from my head).
In simple terms, the planned update and the associated tasks are increasing, so the overall readiness percentage is moving slower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What is going on with this update.... guess we wont see it probably until the middle of the year if were lucky.
It's just that this time the developer is preparing a big update. Previously, he planned that v0.4 will bring the story to a certain point. In the process, there are ideas for additional scenes and other things, so it takes longer, but there will actually be more content.
After 0.4 fortunately there will be more frequent and smaller updates like before.

Reactions: mcclem5257

dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
It's just that this time the developer is preparing a big update. Previously, he planned that v0.4 will bring the story to a certain point. In the process, there are ideas for additional scenes and other things, so it takes longer, but there will actually be more content.
After 0.4 fortunately there will be more frequent and smaller updates like before.
im gonna be honest i gladly wait for a big update :D more to do means more work to do for it so yeah i gladly wait

Reactions: Ssato243

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
hi guys , may be someone can help me. i got a "An exepcion has ocurred" screen,. when i try to buy the sleeping pills from Jasmine. it is a normal thing? im using the most popular patch and another to translate to spanish. i can read english anyway but. the inc patch its for better experience you know. :whistle:
arGMKj7_460s.jpg

Reactions: Portgas6620
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes