4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

drud

Aug 29, 2017
amBest thank you for the 5* review!

" That being said, the way the game engine has NO option to stop auto scrolling text, no pause, limited save slots. It's not great."

In the next update (this was mentioned a few posts back) there will be an option to skip text and control text speed. The Save slots are actually infinite. Click on the arrows on the Save menu and it will allow you to save as many save slots as you want.
We also added volume control and a few other nice perks that will be posted (there is a screenshot of the menu that was done for the next update a few posts back) Check it out!
and again ! Thanks for the 5* review! It means the world for our team
Do you think it could be possible to have it when you scroll with the mouse wheel over the save slot space it can sort like as if you were clicking the arrows, i make tons of saves and when the game gets going its going to be lots of clicking that right arrow.

For instance scroll down scrolls the saves towards the left bringing in the empty slots from the right side and scrolling up can sort them towards the right side to expose the prior saves from the left. This would just speed up getting to the proper save slot.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Do you think it could be possible to have it when you scroll with the mouse wheel over the save slot space it can sort like as if you were clicking the arrows, i make tons of saves and when the game gets going its going to be lots of clicking that right arrow.

For instance scroll down scrolls the saves towards the left bringing in the empty slots from the right side and scrolling up can sort them towards the right side to expose the prior saves from the left. This would just speed up getting to the proper save slot.
Not currently BUT we will change (in 2-3 updates) the layout of the Save Menu so it will have instead of 3 viewing slots 9 or 12. This should reduce your clicking by 3-4x there.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Currently no. It can be anything from tomorrow to 1-2-3 months in the future. We are however working on it 12h/6d
It seems unlikely that an update for which you might need three months, could also come out tomorrow. The way you write it, expecting the update comes out in October or November sounds realistic. Just saying.

If you really look at your project's updates and think "I don't know whether this will take me three months or one day" then I think that is going to be the biggest problem for your project's development going forward. Personally, I don't think that's at all what you meant, but I still think the communication could be better in this case :)

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, sorry to repeat myself. Will there be any movement on Milftoon Patreon or there will be new one created? I'm asking because there is no info about Grounded there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, sorry to repeat myself. Will there be any movement on Milftoon Patreon or there will be new one created? I'm asking because there is no info about Grounded there.
It cannot say anything about Grounded there because of Patreon TOS.

Reactions: Durisaz

bnqwudbwub123

Aug 9, 2021
amBest thank you for the 5* review!

" That being said, the way the game engine has NO option to stop auto scrolling text, no pause, limited save slots. It's not great."

In the next update (this was mentioned a few posts back) there will be an option to skip text and control text speed. The Save slots are actually infinite. Click on the arrows on the Save menu and it will allow you to save as many save slots as you want.
We also added volume control and a few other nice perks that will be posted (there is a screenshot of the menu that was done for the next update a few posts back) Check it out!
and again ! Thanks for the 5* review! It means the world for our team
Story guy? is it the same one as always i instalntly noticed his writting :D

Mar 25, 2021
I don't know bros. But something tells me MT gonna abandon this project like last one. But still.... The people mt worked with like, Insuen ceasar , breno are such great artists. So I'm gonna hope that it won't happen again even though it would.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Just to let everyone know that we are quite close to releasing version 0.2. We are still adding and fixing things but we are not far off. (please dont spam with "Estimate?" etc. It will be ready soon XD)
Please edit the Patreon page and put the name of the new game so that people can support you.

Reactions: Heml0ck
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes