CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Why are noob games passing Milfy City on most popular?

Can't wait till this is back man of the house sucks btw

Also not sure why they put a on hold tag to this game when other games like summertime saga doesn't get a on hold tag and it takes 7 months to update,favoritism I guess
Because the dev himself put his page "on hold"

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

leo246

Feb 9, 2019
Need help with the game. I have downloaded and extracted all file but i cant find the milfy_city.exe file to launch the game? any help will be much appreciated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought we were supposed to get the caroline update on this month ...WHERE IS THE CAROLINE UPDATE !??!?!?!??!??????????????
Um...No, we weren't. Read the OP.

Need help with the game. I have downloaded and extracted all file but i cant find the milfy_city.exe file to launch the game? any help will be much appreciated.
Your antivirus probably quarantined the .exe. You should check that.

Reactions: Jude6

leo246

Feb 9, 2019
Maybe you accidentally downloaded the Mac version?
Cheers for the response, i have downloaded it multiple times for the PC version and used different software to UNZIP the files. Still no win. ALl other files are unzipped but the exe file is missing.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
yes we are read it again. he specifically said that the patreon's who paid for the april will get the already 600+ image completed Caroline update

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yes we are read it again. he specifically said that the patreon's who paid for the april will get the already 600+ image completed Caroline update
You are just misinterpreting his words. He says that those who pledged in that month when he took his time off will get the next update free IN THE MONTH when he releases it. So there is no april update. We doesn't even know if he will release it by the end of may. It may very well arrive only in late June or July as far as we know.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Date release? Beacuse i love this game we need more games like that
ICSTORE has been on break since the beginning of April due to burnout. This was after getting the game to 65% completion (which we could assume such a long time to get to this point of production because of burnout). ICSTORE did recently post returning to game production on monday, so that mean's we may see the game's next release in June, July at the latest.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
ICSTORE has been on break since the beginning of April due to burnout. This was after getting the game to 65% completion (which we could assume such a long time to get to this point of production because of burnout). ICSTORE did recently post returning to game production on monday, so that mean's we may see the game's next release in June, July at the latest.
thankes i hope

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Any one has a save before Bob comes home ? right before the option to hide or get caught?

Palaplaaa

Mar 14, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
I know this was 3 months ago but I hadn't tried it up until now that too much time without an update has passed. Anyway, I tried the "Android armeabi-v7a" version and I end up stuck at the very beginning. After I leave MC's room it doesn't let me choose where to go and, after I greet Linda, I get stuck in a loop between her room and the living room. Is there a solution?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes