Spectral69

Jun 12, 2017
Hi again,

Anyone can help me for my problem ? I have black screen instead of animated sex scenes...

Please help. Thanks.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi again,

Anyone can help me for my problem ? I have black screen instead of animated sex scenes...

Please help. Thanks.
The animations are encoded in VP9 in a WebM container, if your PC is too old it might lack the appropriate codecs. Try updating those.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe install k-lite codec pack ?
When Direct X borks, I use K-Lite to fix it up. In my experience (contrary to a misbegottenly popular opinion uneducated people had and still have), it's safe enough.

In days gone by, it was considered to be unsafe. Things are different now, though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
0.7 is not longer promised to have Sarah content as far as I know. ICSTOR said after his break, that he is going to change the way he updates characters from now on, so that he just updates whatever characters he feels like, instead of following a set schedule. Sarah might still be planned for 0.7, but to me, it no longer sounds like its a given thing.
I interpreted his statement as "I'm going to continue to follow the plan I want to, that I set out", so it's still valid. Maybe, maybe not. Meatbag.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Scene with linda giving job offer is not popping
Anybody help me with this

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes