The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is this even worth playing without animations?
From what the changelong says only the new animations are out of the game for now. Unless it's misleading.
If you have played all content until 0.5 I suggest you wait until the next version is out but if you haven't you can give it a try and stop when you start seeing only the renders without animations.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
There is still no animations in 0.6c?
Since this is clearly needed, a new beta has been posted on patreon: Update v.0.6c:
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility problem (Probably)
- and animations are still not included.

Last edited:
Reactions: dudunin

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
what is quickest way to make money
1. Unren.bat
2. Save Editor
3. DS Mod Cheat
1:
Enable the console menu, then use console command:
inventory.money = XXX
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Activating the console Shift + O
2:
Upload the Save to the site, find the line: "inventory > money (4713)" , сhange the value, download
3:
Paste file -> Milfy City/Game
Reload game
(In the upper left corner, the DS icon should appear)

Last edited:

JohnKrase

Nov 12, 2018
where do i go for the date with caroline? i spoke with her at her store and she said to meet at the place they first kissed at night but i dont see any location on the map.

nevermind. i found it. i had to go to bed and there was an option there
How do i start the date with Caroline? Every night aftet i go to sleep the scene where she comes into my room to find the dildo keeps repeating. Am i missing something or is the game bugged?

Treetopsitter

Jun 9, 2018
I have a question about 0.5c, before I start 0.6. I saw that a similar question was asked earlier, but I saw no real answer, and yes I tried search. I feel that I am have finished 0.5, but when I look at the scene gallery (not the secret gallery), I see 5 locks at the end. I have been assuming they are place holders for future use, is that correct? Or have I missed something?

Well, I found my own answer by doing a google search that brought me back to this forum. Yes I missed something. I did one little thing, and all 5 scenes filled in. Several of which I don't remember seeing originally, but at least I know.

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
How do i start the date with Caroline? Every night aftet i go to sleep the scene where she comes into my room to find the dildo keeps repeating. Am i missing something or is the game bugged?
its a weekend event

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I still get Caroline coming over every night and ruining my progress with linda ive completed everyone else but now im stuck on both caroline and linda

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes