jkIII

May 13, 2019
if you folks also hate retarded japanese minigames invented by prepubescent adult game developers then once you enter the warehouse tell them to shove all their minigame screens where they belong and use console to get directly to your destination:
Code:
jump CR4_warehouse_con
You, sir, are not only helpful & knowledgeable, (i.e. a gentleman & a scholar), your 'minigame' description hits the nail on the head!
Thanx!

haoren

Feb 25, 2018
Gotta love this thread. The last time ive been here was when people are so angry about the release date and now they're calm af lol

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I had the incest patch working for my .5 save, but now that Im trying to play .6c I cant get the incest patch to fix everyone to the proper relationships. It's getting frustrating to try and find what's wrong, so does anyone have some insight as to why I cant get my incest content?
I have it also does not work, wait for updates

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I had the incest patch working for my .5 save, but now that Im trying to play .6c I cant get the incest patch to fix everyone to the proper relationships. It's getting frustrating to try and find what's wrong, so does anyone have some insight as to why I cant get my incest content?
Have you put the patch in the correct place? It should be in the Milfy City Game folder, if you have it should work. Also look to see if there's a file that says:

patch.rpyc

if you have that as well as the patch

patch.rpy

Then delete the rpyc file

Restart the game and it should be fine

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Have you put the patch in the correct place? It should be in the Milfy City Game folder, if you have it should work. Also look to see if there's a file that says:

patch.rpyc

if you have that as well as the patch

patch.rpy

Then delete the rpyc file

Restart the game and it should be fine
Works if you start a new game

Reactions: asd33asd33

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Manipulation is using forms of coercion to get a desired outcome from an individual or group. Most common forms are emotional and financial manipulation. Doesn't MC help his sister out financially at the beginning of the game? And then starts helping her out with the cosplay stuff to get to the point of getting his dick wet.

We aren't supposed to use the term psychopath. Supposed to use Anti Social Personality Disorder. If I remember correctly, psychopaths are people who feel little to no empathy for the consequences of their actions, and how it affects others. They will do anything to get their goal. Including drugging a girl, raping her, and recording it, then threatening to release it to the public if she goes to the cops.
see that's the part that does not fit with a psychopath, he wouldn't bother with a video, after he was done, he'd just kill her. once the toy has been played with it loses its sparkle so throw it in the trash.
since you haven't figured it out, with the exception of bob, the entire family has been hot after each other for some time, now it's all being realized.. btw bob is in on it too haha and you thought he was blameless, a god etc... check the gallery, several scenes of his fucking his daughters. a true manipulator will do things that do not require him to give up anything he considers his own, he won't give up money cuz it's his money, if he becomes president he won't give that up either cuz he thinks it's his period. but real manipulators always fail cuz they are narcissitic basically. and a manipulative psychopath would be a serial killer. manipulates his target to get them where he/she can get at them without witnesses, then do whatever with them and kill them.

TheSmartAssLion

Jan 21, 2019
Works if you start a new game
Even after deleting the rpyc file I could not get it to set everything right. I still cant get Linda to change to Mom, despite it working in .5c

Edit: To the person who asked if it was in the right place- yes, it is in the game folder, and,no, it still isnt working.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Even after deleting the rpyc file I could not get it to set everything right. I still cant get Linda to change to Mom, despite it working in .5c
If you remove rpyc, it will still appear when you start the game
I wrote about the incest patch on Discord, but the post was deleted :(

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
btw bob is in on it too haha and you thought he was blameless, a god etc... check the gallery, several scenes of his fucking his daughters
No idea what you guys are on about, just wanted to say that secret card art and such are just high-tier patron perks. It's not "canon" or part of the actual gameplay. So no, Bob hasn't had any action with his daughters as far as game lore is concerned.

TheSmartAssLion

Jan 21, 2019
If you remove rpyc, it will still appear when you start the game
I wrote about the incest patch on Discord, but the post was deleted :(
Im not sure what you mean about it still appearing. I deleted it both before and after I launched the game, but both times my game wanted to call Linda and the girls "people I live with"

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
So I somehow missed a BUNCH of content in the last patch. So I'm now working my way through Celia. But I just did the gloryhole scene and I can't go back to her apartment. I go at night but it still says that I need a key and that it's locked, but I can't find her anywhere so I can't get a key.
But yeah, I'm 4/5 with the mom(covered her with the blanket), 5/5 with caroline, 3/5 with Sara, 2/5 Celia, 2/3 with the blond lesbian one who's name i've forgotten.
for caroline go to her shop unlock window then leave come back later open window look for spare key to her bedroom

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Loradeon
How can I have access to the secret gallery ?
In your bedroom, click on the :V: above your computer.

Where is the key for Celia's room ?
Consider reading text instead of skipping it.
The last time you were with Celia in the teacher's office, the MC told himself to talk with Judy his therapist.

Where do I put the pills from Judy ?
Buy the electric vibrator at the sex shop then wait for Celia SMS, then wait for the weekend event with her.

Where is the gloryhole
In the toilet, the white thing on the left

How can I get into Charles's house ?
There is a crowbar in your garage, take it. At night, use it on the window.

Where is the warehouse ?
In the morning, on the map, click on the nightclub

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Bwahahaha! The Caroline content was nearly ready before his break, so new stuff was only the neighbours (hot, but short) and some Celia stuff. Even no animations in this release (yeah yeah, because of bugs do they come later). That's ridiculous.

I saw that my last saves were from end of december 2018 and after 10 months this amount of content (~7000 patrons, at least 1$ per patron, so this is an at least 70.000$ update?) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, oh dear, I just pissed myself by laughing. What a rip off! :LUL::WutFace::WaitWhat::mad::poop::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)

-> Thread unwatched, game deleted
Why? It might be fun to make fun of Icstor's bad work ethic and communications. And I can see not following the thread but why delete the game before you play it. I play it once and then delete it. It is free(here) so nothing is lost.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Did you add patch.rpy or patch.rpyc? I found that patch.rpyc didn't work, but patch.rpy did (Mac version).

"c" doesn't not mean "complete". "c" is the letter after "b". The next version will be 0.6d.

When did he say that?

Yeah. I checked the patch with the atom. Everything seems normal. But it doesn't work in the game.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes