Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, everybody want Milfy who harassing her son/nephew... with her deformed body. No one want love with sexy teen sister with freckles ! Hey Milf stop being pregnant and make children !! ;) ;) :) :) :p:p
What game is in your signature?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
(I'd say : Sara = lil "roommate", caroline = big "roommate" and linda = "landlady"... Am I right ?)
Yes, Sara is the younger sister, Caroline is the older, and Linda is their mother.

But if Linda is acting like this, I think Bob is also Linda's son. :LOL:
Just imagine, MC is Bob's son, who is Linda's son, and Linda takes an interest in son, him son. This is a fucking brothel...

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, Sara is the younger sister, Caroline is the older, and Linda is their mother.

But if Linda is acting like this, I think Bob is also Linda's son. :LOL:
Just imagine, MC is Bob's son, who is Linda's son, and Linda takes an interest in son, him son. This is a fucking brothel...
Ewww..... The MC is fucking a Gilf then, not a Milf. Linda you Gilfy slutbag!

Jul 19, 2019
No, I already told you. Here is his quote on patreon:
“Will the game end at version 1.0?”
«Nope, there will be normally version 1.1 or 0.11 after that. (Probably the second option.)»
Now think about it, version 0.7 hasn't been released yet, and he's just started. The question is, will he finish the game this year? If you say Yes, or Maybe, I will stop communicating with you. :sneaky:
Sorry for the confusion. I meant Harem Scenes.

May 8, 2018
Gotta say that there's a lot of games out there that have come on in leaps and bounds with their graphics, visual style and animations too. Icstor will be floundering in their wake soon, if he doesn't get his finger out and do something spectacular!
(And I'm not talking about getting the next update out before the end of the month either, so it won't be long before this game slides down the list.
Let's face it, it's the whinging about delays that keeps this game listed in the top 5-10 games now.
I agree with you about ranking. It was a #1 game for me, but lately this game is on downslide, and just keep falling down. About release time. I don't care, as long as he delivers update.
But, only thing, that I can't forgive him is how badly he have treated Caroline in last update. Caro is favourite girl for majority of his players and yet she got lamest (in whole game), and less animations than any other girl in this last update. And that was for last relationship point. Heck, Linda had way, way better ones for her 4th point than Caro for 5th and last.
I equally like all girls in this game, so I'm not a die hard Caro fan, but it is a true. Caro got worse treatment than any other girl so far. As I have mentioned before I have found at least 20 places which begs for some animations, even for few second loop ones.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
... And that was for last relationship point. Heck, Linda had way, way better ones for her 4th point than Caro for 5th and last...
This is not the "last", you should re-read the developer’s messages at the expense of this system. 1-5 is only the level of openness to the player, the main thing is ahead.
Although we all know how the developer likes to promise, and at the same time do nothing for months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
can someone invite to discord ? link in main page not work
idk,I left the server myself, maybe because of this
tried VPN and create a new account, anyway a mistake
Describe in more detail what you do to log in. Do you get any error, or what? Try disabling the ad blocker, and all other extensions that may prevent you from accessing the Discord.

This should work, the Discord is available in many countries, especially if it previously worked for you. When you click on the link, you will be asked to log in to the developer channel. Next, if you deleted your account, you will have to create it again, or log in to an existing one.
Sorry for the confusion. I meant Harem Scenes.
If only at the end of the game. But as you already know...
Huh... This game doesn't show up on search with the tag "Incest" anymore...
Everyone already knows about it. I will ask this question a second or third time. If you know how to find this game, why do you need this tag? Everyone knows about this game, and it's easy to find.
So is there going to be more Caroline storyline or that was the end?
Will be. There's a lot more to come.
Right above your post, the answer to your question.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes