Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
This is a awesome game despite the delay.
However if it was a paid for game maybe then you can complain (or bitch LMAO).

Regardless, the developer could be busy with personal matters or worst, which is more important than to deal with most of the bad comment from users to pleasure their silly desires.(just saying if the shoe fits, no offence)

Without a doubt this is a top game. #Caroline
i would love to see more but life happens we have to understand.

If we really want thing this to happen ICSTOR or Patreon should make a NEW special donate page just to raise fund for new updates.
eg: like $5 per user and show the amount of users that paid to show the support.

let us appreciate the work these developers does even its a hobby.
Well thats it folk another guy who is not updated about the MO of ICSTOR. ICSTOR is cashing in money and not dishing out any progress thru the game. You seem to be on a cave or something?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Wow, He's working on a 2nd Game?

I'd like to throw in a Gordon Ramsay quote here: "You haven't even got one right how the fuck can you start thinking about 2"
That's the problem, he did get it right, which is why this thread has gone to over 2,300 pages. He just never completed it, and left it hanging with so many scenarios left hanging.... I for one wanted the School Psychologist story, but there are so many elements labelled ad 'Work In Progress' where it seems obvious this is not the case.

I'm curious when was the last time anyone saw anything from ICSTOR... because it would be nice to know whether he is simply ignoring the game and everyone, or whether there are more understandable circumstances as to why he has not updated for so long.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's the problem, he did get it right, which is why this thread has gone to over 2,300 pages. He just never completed it, and left it hanging with so many scenarios left hanging.... I for one wanted the School Psychologist story, but there are so many elements labelled ad 'Work In Progress' where it seems obvious this is not the case.

I'm curious when was the last time anyone saw anything from ICSTOR... because it would be nice to know whether he is simply ignoring the game and everyone, or whether there are more understandable circumstances as to why he has not updated for so long.
He always "reports back" every 3 month to avoid being flaged as abondened ...maybe since it's a general rule for webforums or maybe because he is especially aware of this place.
He is always either full of himself, bullsh*t, lies, empty promisses or vague answers dureing these rare sightings... most of the times several of these and sometimes all of them at once

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
He always "reports back" every 3 month to avoid being flaged as abondened ...maybe since it's a general rule for webforums or maybe because he is especially aware of this place.
He is always either full of himself, bullsh*t, lies, empty promisses or vague answers dureing these rare sightings... most of the times several of these and sometimes all of them at once
Perhaps the admins should force his hand? Offer him an ultimatum of either producing an update, or have a 'Abandoned' flag applied...

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
I'm sure that this has been discussed to death already, but if ICSTOR is so prone to burnout, why doesn't he just make shorter games?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of sprawling, lengthy games, but play to your strengths. If you're constantly letting people down because you can't find the motivation to update/complete, why not just keep the game short in scope and then add on if you still feel motivated after main completion? That's how I would likely do it myself.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is a awesome game despite the delay.
However if it was a paid for game maybe then you can complain (or bitch LMAO).

Regardless, the developer could be busy with personal matters or worst, which is more important than to deal with most of the bad comment from users to pleasure their silly desires.(just saying if the shoe fits, no offence)

Without a doubt this is a top game. #Caroline
i would love to see more but life happens we have to understand.

If we really want thing this to happen ICSTOR or Patreon should make a NEW special donate page just to raise fund for new updates.
eg: like $5 per user and show the amount of users that paid to show the support.

let us appreciate the work these developers does even its a hobby.
I see your point of view, Sir, and I must politely disagree with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

O...D

Apr 21, 2020
I am interested in meeting Icstor in person and ask (him or her) what he thinks of this. Making games, having people love and rant. About adult game creator fame.

We are living away from each other, as time goes by, behind computers, more and more.

Icstor?

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Perhaps the admins should force his hand? Offer him an ultimatum of either producing an update, or have a 'Abandoned' flag applied...
He doesn't care about this thread. All he cares is that his patreons are still giving him money every month.

I believe at some point he had over 8k patreons and now he sits at a little over 6k, which means he lost 2k patreons and he still doesn't care because that's still a shitload of money being made with zero effort.

The only way he'll learn is if he loses 5k overnight

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
Hey all,

Long time lurker and not too many posts. Just felt like I once again had to comment on this game in the forum here. I had a post about a week or so ago...a lot of likes but not a lot of direct comments.

I've never supported Milify City on Patreon....would rather pay for a "finished/semi-finished/constantly worked on" project off of STEAM or even a "tip" off of another venue than a monthly subscription to PATREON/GAME DEVELOPER which may or MAY NOT pan out.

I'm begging F95 FORUM/GAME ADMINSTRATORS at this point. I've mentioned this before...but I only support/buy/pay for a somewhat finished product (the example I used before was BEING A DIK). Not denying that ICSTOR is a talented game developer. But I'm honestly asking who is in charge of flagging this as ABANDONDED.

I'm not trying to be a dick....I'm honestly asking this because of people like me. There are a LOT of good games out there...but I honestly fear monthly subscriptions because of this kind of BULL**** from developers like ICSOR.

I hate to say it but unless a game has had a SIGNIFICANT number of updates AND/OR active participation in the F95 forum I don't "monthly contribute". I may "buy a coffee" (i.e. one-time donation) but no way in hell am I going to randomly sign up for potential BULL-POO-POO. (Also will buy games off STEAM).

I'm seriously asking the FORUM ADMINS to flag this as abandoned. At the very least maybe we'll not discourage some future attendees to support another developer's project. Think about it...somebody jumps on this game first (because it's at the top of the list)...pledges some monthly money....then promptly realizes that he/she just ^^&&^#!@ themselves. And maybe his or her money could have gone to somebody who actually was working towards something.

There are plenty of committed, dedicated, and enthusiasitc artists/developers that just want to put out an outstanding product (and if they make a few $$ good on 'em). Don't discourage these "others" just because they don't have the bait-click / qualm of a more "popular" download.

Once again dear readers...thank you for lasting 'till the end. I realize I'm a "Newb/OMG This guy has like literraly only 3 posts!!). But for what it's worth I only post when I have something I really want to say. Believe it or not...Flame me or not...hate or not....I probably won't care.

In closing (many of you have seen this before)::::: Thank you ICTSOR for once again starting us off with a QUALITY product but then (getting tired? / getting bored? ) dropping it part-way for another potential product. Thank you F95 or "F(%" if you've had a few "beverages" and can't hit the "keeeeboard" quite right....Thanks for putting up this Forum and allowing a bunch of tools/newbs/weebs? (Sorry I'm Gen-X so don't quite know my millenial lingo).

And last but not least the tireless developers who plug through their vision no matter how loud the lamentations of their Internet Trolls become.

Stay frosty F95...maybe you'll see me trolling some other popular post soon.

s/f
miamibrice

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes