Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Feb 18, 2018 at 06:45 AM Milfy City 0.1 - RELEASED
May 08, 2018 at 11:09 PM Milfy City 0.2d - RELEASED
Jun 08, 2018 at 12:14 AM Milfy City 0.3c - RELEASED - UPDATE FIX
Aug 29, 2018 at 04:04 AM Milfy City 0.4c - RELEASED
Nov 18, 2018 at 12:13 AM Milfy City 0.5c - RELEASED
Dec 22, 2018 at 09:17 PM Milfy City Xmas Episode - Released!
Oct 14, 2019 at 08:19 AM Milfy City 0.6c - BETA - RELEASED
Dec 01, 2019 at 08:39 AM Milfy City 0.6e - RELEASED *Update* *Fixed Celia Walkthrough*
:devilish:
It's not even a year from last release? It seems like 10 years ago thanks to this thread.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, he's been working on it all along and has decided rather than release it update by update, he's just going to release the final product, all finished and loaded with content. Maybe his silence is all leading up to a big reveal? It's just a theory.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Maybe, just maybe, he's been working on it all along and has decided rather than release it update by update, he's just going to release the final product, all finished and loaded with content. Maybe his silence is all leading up to a big reveal? It's just a theory.
Maybe, just maybe, Valve's been working on Half Life 3 all along and has decided rather then release any info on it, Valve's just going to release the final product as a surprise, all finished and loaded with content. Maybe their silence is all leading up to a big reveal? It's just a theory.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...right...
If you truely believe that after the shit he pulled in regards to 0.6 you must be desperate for this game to continue.
There was a time in between 0.5 and 0.6 when people did have that hope... but it was crushed by ICStor back than... now a days everyone should be aware that he is no longer invested in the project but earns to well to just let it die as he previously did

Reactions: Jaun Karr

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Maybe, just maybe, Valve's been working on Half Life 3 all along and has decided rather then release any info on it, Valve's just going to release the final product as a surprise, all finished and loaded with content. Maybe their silence is all leading up to a big reveal? It's just a theory.
...right...
If you truely believe that after the shit he pulled in regards to 0.6 you must be desperate for this game to continue.
There was a time in between 0.5 and 0.6 when people did have that hope... but it was crushed by ICStor back than... now a days everyone should be aware that he is no longer invested in the project but earns to well to just let it die as he previously did
I'm guessing the tongue in cheek intent of my post didn't translate well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm guessing the tongue in cheek intent of my post didn't translate well.
might help to use emoticons or add something like "sarcasm off" at the end of the post... considering the blue eyed guys we tend to see around here from time to time this could have been your true opinion.
Atleast good to hear you haven't lost touch with reality... yet :devilish: ;)

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
Stev1 This was posted on September 10. I had to dig a little to find it. Basically said he was going to shift focus to the new project. Basically he never announced the project was on hold, but just LET SOMEONE ELSE WORK ON IT. The groundwork seems to already be done, and he has staff now, just "oversee" the project or something. I don't know, I'm annoyed seeing this quoted post again.

EDIT: The exact post was on page 2386 for me, in case you want to see in context.

I've read this a few times over the last pages. The fact that some people keep repeating it doesn't make it true. In fact, it's absolutely false.

The choices in that poll were not:
1) I keep making Milfy City.
2) I make a brand new thing.

The 2 actual options were:
1) I rush Milfy City's end in 2 more updates in the next few months and then move on to something new.
2) I keep developing MC properly at a slower pace, while starting to work on my new game.

Obviously, Milfy City's fans were really afraid that ICSTOR might just drop the game altogether, so when they were given the choice they clutched at straws and settled for the lesser evil. That is, they accepted to get slower updates (hahaha!) if it meant the game would eventually be completed properly.

Here's the post mentioning the poll results:

He hired Baron too! His renders and animations of Judy must be getting rusty after being unused for months now :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Guys, to understand the feeling of being betrayed, you need to be really in love with this game. In order to love this game you need to play it first, then be a member of his patreon, pay $10 each month, for 7 months. Then come back here and tell your story.
makes more sense this way...

Reactions: sillywhatisit

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
makes more sense this way...
I love this game and the (be it thin) storyline it has. There is some depth to the characters, and I've only ever played what has been published here.
I'm sorry to hear it's been quite a while since we had updates and that there's a chance it may be abandoned.
A bit of a waste for all the great artwork that's already in the game so far only to never get any resolution for most of it.
I'm turning to the fan art thread of this game for somewhat new content now.
There are some very good artists in the fan section there.

Reactions: Quantum9
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes