Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
What are Baron doing with milfy city? Seem nothing
As far as I know, Baron finished his renders weeks (if not months at this point) ago and that was all he was hired to do. It is now in ICSTOR's hands to actually put those renders IN THE GAME, which doesn't seem like a very high priority on ICSTOR's to-do list.
Don't blame Baron, that man has been the single light in the dark abyss in this entire mess.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Also I saw that he did a poll and the "move on to a new project" won. Who would choose that knowing how he runs projects?
Nobody chose that because that wasn't an option. The choices were "should I rush the ending within two updates and then move on to an new project" or "should I work on a new project and Milfy City simultaneously?".

Patrons chose for updates to be even slower rather than see Milfy City die prematurely, or accept that is has been dead for quite some time.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As far as I know, Baron finished his renders weeks (if not months at this point) ago and that was all he was hired to do. It is now in ICSTOR's hands to actually put those renders IN THE GAME, which doesn't seem like a very high priority on ICSTOR's to-do list.
Don't blame Baron, that man has been the single light in the dark abyss in this entire mess.
Yup, in fact in the latest percentage update Icstor stated that everything he contracted out was at 100% while the stuff he is responsible for was at 5% max, most 0%.

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
Nobody chose that because that wasn't an option. The choices were "should I rush the ending within two updates and then move on to an new project<ß" or "should I work on a new project and Milfy City simultaneously?".

Well, that's a real Sophie's choice. End a game quickly or work on it even less than the last year he's been working on it. Maybe it's like when someone moves a chess piece once a day to play the game with max contemplation, he only codes a word a day so the game will be perfect.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Nobody chose that because that wasn't an option. The choices were "should I rush the ending within two updates and then move on to an new project<ß" or "should I work on a new project and Milfy City simultaneously?".

Patrons chose for updates to be even slower rather than see Milfy City die prematurely, or accept that is has been dead for quite some time.
then he know's how to market :ROFLMAO:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Opening Console is still Renpy/Common/00Console amirite? I have done that, changed to true and nothing happened...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
MC x Celia Ending

Celia being recently divorced shows up at the mc's house sporting a new baby bump then tells his mom that her son is the father and he needs to take responsibility.

Yes, Celia always wins.

• Angry
Reactions: Xtmr61

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
To all 6000+ subs of his patron:
Please unsub like me. maybe if enough people unsub he actually gets scared and starts moving his lazy ass

Hell, unsub and he'll actually get the update done, then you can go back to subbing to him for a year where everyone gets their work done but him. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jarul

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I see why this game is the most viewed on F95 after some time with it. So far I am into my gamer girl little sister, but the idea of cucking your own dad has me devilishly grinning here... I can also see why dev might be burned out. He literally created a game when you turn your family into your harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is some downright degenerate shit. ...and I FUCKING love it.

BUT... I can see why someone would get burnt out. How much more nasty could you get? Where do you go from here with pretty much ALL the taboo tags covered and done well? I think he should just tie up all of the loose ends left and be done with this... OR... Go on to his other project, refresh his mind and declare this ON HOLD while he his crap together. Come back and finish.

Nonetheless, this a degenerate masterpiece. Already. As is. But I do feel he owes it to his patrons to figure out a clear course of action.

Have a good day/night, everyone.

Reactions: splamo and Danxx1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see why this game is the most viewed on F95 after some time with it. So far I am into my gamer girl little sister, but the idea of cucking your own dad has me devilishly grinning here... I can also see why dev might be burned out. He literally created a game when you turn your family into your harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is some downright degenerate shit. ...and I FUCKING love it.

BUT... I can see why someone would get burnt out. How much more nasty could you get? Where do you go from here with pretty much ALL the taboo tags covered and done well? I think he should just tie up all of the loose ends left and be done with this... OR... Go on to his other project, refresh his mind and declare this ON HOLD while he his crap together. Come back and finish.

Nonetheless, this a degenerate masterpiece. Already. As is. But I do feel he owes it to his patrons to figure out a clear course of action.

Have a good day/night, everyone.
You forgot that his "therapist" pushed his Mom into an incestous relationship with her son in order to gain first hand material on that issue and likely write a book about it makeing her famous.
While I agree about the depravity of the whole Story there is nothing that could have burned him out except his lack of concentration and laziness.

Reactions: xxxholicfff
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes