Jun 12, 2020
I don't care if he milks or sucks money. But at least he must give an update half yearly or even yearly once or it should be tagged as abandoned. None of these are happening then why i s these many people are supporting him

Reactions: Ataly

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Can we get an abandoned tag on this disappointment of a game? Mods shouldn't care about useless patreon posts, the fact is that the game didn't receive an update for a whole year. Do your job and add the tag...
Do you think ICSTOR is paying money to F95 mods to not show the tag "abandoned" so patreons keep thinking he is active and keep paying thousands?

Reactions: jhin_091

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
It is utterly baffling to me that people are still giving this guy money when he has delivered absolutely nothing so far this year. He even admitted outright hes basically lost interest in it and wants to work on a new project. Dude could make a post tomorrow about how he wasnt going to work on any new stuff forever and people would still dump money that they could use on literally anything else. Completely bizarre.

Reactions: Zed
May 22, 2017
Do you think ICSTOR is paying money to F95 mods to not show the tag "abandoned" so patreons keep thinking he is active and keep paying thousands?
I don't think this is happening, sounds weird and a waste of money. Maybe ICSTOR has some friends here in F95, or maybe the mods itself don't want to tag this abandoned, cause this thread has a lot of traffic and brings new people to F95.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no need to as he knows exactly how to abuse the system for that same purpose... much cheaper even.
The guy is likely so money focused I doubt he is giving any out without considering his earnings... given the bad press this threads gives him closeing it down would be a favor to him actually

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Jill Royce Lover

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
On Discord, among the announcements, it seems to understand that version 0.7 should be released. For those registered before January 2020 it will be free. There is also a preview of the psychologist. No date though. The announcement is dated 8/8/2020

Reactions: vmaks
Jun 12, 2020
On Discord, among the announcements, it seems to understand that version 0.7 should be released. For those registered before January 2020 it will be free. There is also a preview of the psychologist. No date though. The announcement is dated 8/8/2020
Now the date is 2-10-2020 dude. But still the progress is coming as 80% since last year. And yes I didn't see any previews of Judy. If it is an official preview do send it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Funny stuff... before 0.5 got released I remember people theorizing that for the first time in history ICStor could actually make a game with a version number of 1.x (x>0)... good old times

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes