Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Any news from him or from his social media?
He is losing patreons like crazy and his monthly goal is decreasing
I know he announced new game project x before finishing this one which is really pissing people who were waiting for new update.
I was gonna play it when it gets finished but it seems its gonna take 3 4 years at this pace..

Reactions: purple-milk

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
No idea mate i really do think that he made the best game and a really polished one too , only thing i know that milfycity is 80% done thats all, what do know about the patreons that he is losing?
It's still 80%
His monthly goal was 86% few days ago now it's 72%
And he is losing like 100 to 50 patreons everyday.
I mean his last release was in 2019 right?And it's almost end of 2020 one year without updates his patreons feels like being scammed giving money to him but receiving nothing.
And top of that he is starting new project before finishing this game which made people really angry.

Reactions: Zed and Faahresc

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
I dont know if its just a rumour or not but after people got mad to him when he said he is working on his new game "Project X" before finishing the Milf City. One of his discord admin told me when i asked him does he know anything about whats going on in PM he replied to me this I believe "ICSTOR" is trying to complete milf city in one patch which is going to be v0.7. I guess if its true thats why the percentage bar is not going up and this time maybe he is really trying to fix his mistakes in past that he did. He didnt let his patrons know what exactly is going on with game developement weekly or not even monthly plus he did a lot of excuses for his personal life in past. Im not defending him at all dont get me wrong his lack of communication with his fans and all of his irresponsibility for his job is absolutely unacceptable. Im just saying what i heard thats all. So we have 3 option here if you ask me:

1- He is not doing any shit or taking it veeeerrryy slooooww.
2- He has lack of communication with his patrons and fans but still working on both projects.(in a slow speed as expected from him ofc.)
3- He focused on Milf City once he realised his patron numbers are going down like crazy and he is trying to finish the Milf City with one patch as i heard from his admin on discord at once which is going to be v0.7 patch.

To be honest i dont know what to say since he is not telling anything legit to anyone about what he is doing currently. If you ask me what i think about him. Im tired a lot because of his excuses and lack of comminication with people around himself and dont expect and believe him at all no matter what he does and says until he releases something for us. I also think even if he works, he work very slowly and lost his passion and dont care about what people think about him anymore or something different is going on that we dont know about his personal life. Like i said im not defending him at all. All of these thing is just what i think and like i said if he is having hard times about his personal life we dont expect him to tell everything to us but at least he could make some explanation on his website or patreon page. To be honest im also not sure if anyone would believe him since he made a lot of excuses for himself in past and i wouldnt believe it either even if its real. He did all of this to himself. He should wake up and take some responsibility from now. He is not reliable anymore, believe me he was always like this he was the same while working on his previous games but this time its only even worse. He needs someone that will wake him up and make him work and check what he is doing like his parents or baby sitter. He was always like that. Im glad some of his patrons finally realized they've been milked for almost a year and canceled their membership. He had 6600+ patrons only a month ago now he has 5635 and going down everyday. I guess when he reach 3000 or 2000 patron maybe that will make him wake up.

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
needs someone that will wake him up and make him work and check what he is doing like his parents or baby sitter.
Agreed, some people aren't self-motivated enough to work on large projects alone. If he had a team to keep the fire lit under his ass and keep him accountable, it would be a lot better. I have to write everything down and set goals, if I didn't I'd be out on the street.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
LOL, on Sept. 8 (page 2383) I posted that his Patreon post indicated the project statuses were: Milfy City v0.7 @ 80%, Project X @ 10%, and Goal 6 @ 78%. I just looked and the Patreon page now indicates Milfy City v0.7 @ 80%, Project X @ 10%, and Goal 6 @ 72%. So his Goal 6 is actually going backwards? Hopefully he re-evaluated his progress to better reflect where he's truly at based on new or re-worked content; otherwise he's just slapping numbers up there to show his webpage has changes...

I happened to check his Discord server last night. One of the devs responded to questions concerning MC delivery. The answers were the generic responses we've been receiving for the last several months. Yes MC is still under development, but it is moving more slowly. Version .7 is being worked on and we could expect to see a release. No dates or content expected were provided. I can kind of understand it if he's a hired hand, he's obviously parroting what he's been told.

I also took a look at his Reddit page. The last MC entries were from early last month, but someone mentioned yesterday that the new project's name is Dreams Come True. I can't verify that is the actual name, but it was still posted there a few minutes ago.

I'd just like to add that I still find the game enjoyable to play. I really like the storyline, character development, and artwork. I'd really like to see this game completed in it's entirety, not just drop a semi-update and say Game Completed. Here's to hoping ICSTOR gets back into the groove of true game development.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a preset max amount of money you can get during Caroline's Photoshoots and if so, is there a specific pose pattern to achieve that?

D

Deleted member 2794724

No matter what one year without any updates is bull crap
Whether he is burned out or not.
Sure his games are awesome but there is a ton of great developers who are also working despite their personal issues
People paid for months yet got nothing
Even small updates would keep them happy.
I hope no small update this time.

Reactions: Danxx1
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes