Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If shitstor had actually worked on the game in the past 2 years instead of just milking money while jerking off on gay sex, this game could have had an harem route and no storyline removed (many devs release a clean version on Patreon and a patch here to restore the content). I bet my life that IF the final version will come out this month, it will be with a rushed ending made by 20 renders maximum.
Nothing wrong with gay sex:p

All joking aside, the game should have been worked on more, but I can't do anything to change the past. Best I can do is get the ball rolling again from when I organised the new 3D artist joining the team.

Patreon used evidence taken from F95 when the ICSTOR's page was shut down before. Another creator I helped out when their Patreon was shut down had evidence gathered from ULMF.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Woah seriously? I have some experience with this stuff and the PSPs who actually cause the dumbass rules to be enforced. I've never heard about this specific subject being the line though. Must be some phobes over there at CROWDFUNDINGPLATFORM if they think it can't even be fixed with some different dialogue.

EDIT:

Actually, scratch that. I'm talking out of my ass. I've seen way less lewd things cause PSPs to drop platforms. The thing seemingly making the difference is very weird though.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, the problem wasn't the neighbours being gay.

The problem was that the younger neighbour was NOT gay, and was being coerced into a same-sex relationship against her will. She wanted to date guys etc, and the older neigjbour was being obsessively controlling.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Sorry, I wasn't clear, the problem wasn't the neighbours being gay.

The problem was that the younger neighbour was NOT gay, and was being coerced into a same-sex relationship against her will. She wanted to date guys etc, and the older neigjbour was being obsessively controlling.
Question: Are you a employer of ICSTOR? Or Independant?

Reactions: peter90gamer

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021

All joking aside, the game should have been worked on more, but I can't do anything to change the past. Best I can do is get the ball rolling again from when I organised the new 3D artist joining the team.

Patreon used evidence taken from F95 when the ICSTOR's page was shut down before. Another creator I helped out when their Patreon was shut down had evidence gathered from ULMF.
Bullshit!! Power Vacuum by WWG was at risk of been banned on Patreon. He started to release a Patreon version and a patch here to restore the original content. If you have to create a cover story, at least make it believable.

Reactions: Toushiro

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Question: Are you a employer of ICSTOR? Or Independant?
I took over the writing for ICSTOR when he needed someone to write for Taboo Request. I was paid $250 for the writing in that short game after it released.

I then did the writing for MILF's Villa, and was paid $500-$1000 for each update that I wrote for after I had completed the work. When it came to Milfy City I was paid after each update was released.

During periods of time when there is no work, I don't get paid. I have no pension, sick leave, annual leave etc. I file a self-assessment tax return every year with the HMRC.

A few months ago I posted on here announcing when I had started taking on more roles for ICSTOR in addition to writing the game's dialogue. For example: Running a job competition for new 3D artists, negotiating with Patreon about their Trust and Safety guidleines, writing first drafts of character plots, some project management stuff etc.

I have not been paid anything for Milfy City 1.0, and I won't be paid anything until the game releases.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bullshit!! Power Vacuum by WWG was at risk of been banned on Patreon. He started to release a Patreon version and a patch here to restore the original content. If you have to create a cover story, at least make it believable.
With all due respect, I was the one who negotiated with Patreon and fixed the problems on ICSTOR's behalf. The amount of work that I had to do within the space of just over a month was insane.

On the 7th September Patreon suspended ICSTOR's page with a collection of evidence from both in-game and outside the game, including incest patches - which we had to explain were fan-made.

During that time I had to read and redraft 900+ A4 pages of dialogue for the entire game to date, send the new scripts to Patreon, and then have them picked apart by the Trust and Safety Team, starting the process again with more constraints.

I ended up having to go through the entire game's script at least five times between 7th September and 14th October before they finally accepted a version they liked.

Some of the other content we had to deal with included:
-All references to familial relations;
-All references to any characters attending a school (now a university/college);
-Bob seemed to act too much like a "father-figure" to the main character;
-The word "teen" cannot be used, not even in the context of "eighteen or nineteen", and unfortuantely not in the context of "Fuck my tight teenage pussy!";
-Patreon did not like any references to qualifications achieved by characters. e.g. "I got an A in English"
-Patreon did not like Sara being grounded. It seemed more like a mom-daughter relationship than a landlord/tenant one;
-Sara's skirt gets flipped by Linda. Patreon found that bad in the context of the prior point.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
No, WWG doesn’t release the patch here. It gets leaked here, just like the game itself gets leaked.

Reactions: Onyxdime

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
I took over the writing for ICSTOR when he needed someone to write for Taboo Request. I was paid $250 for the writing in that short game after it released.

I then did the writing for MILF's Villa, and was paid $500-$1000 for each update that I wrote for after I had completed the work. When it came to Milfy City I was paid after each update was released.

During periods of time when there is no work, I don't get paid. I have no pension, sick leave, annual leave etc. I file a self-assessment tax return every year with the HMRC.

A few months ago I posted on here announcing when I had started taking on more roles for ICSTOR in addition to writing the game's dialogue. For example: Running a job competition for new 3D artists, negotiating with Patreon about their Trust and Safety guidleines, writing first drafts of character plots, some project management stuff etc.

I have not been paid anything for Milfy City 1.0, and I won't be paid anything until the game releases.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Lexkar83

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
With all due respect, I was the one who negotiated with Patreon and fixed the problems on ICSTOR's behalf. The amount of work that I had to do within the space of just over a month was insane.

On the 7th September Patreon suspended ICSTOR's page with a collection of evidence from both in-game and outside the game, including incest patches - which we had to explain were fan-made.

During that time I had to read and redraft 900+ A4 pages of dialogue for the entire game to date, send the new scripts to Patreon, and then have them picked apart by the Trust and Safety Team, starting the process again with more constraints.

I ended up having to go through the entire game's script at least five times between 7th September and 14th October before they finally accepted a version they liked.

-All references to any characters attending a school (now a university/college);
-The word "teen" cannot be used, not even in the context of "eighteen or nineteen", and unfortuantely not in the context of "Fuck my tight teenage pussy!";
-Patreon did not like any references to qualifications achieved by characters. e.g. "I got an A in English"
-Patreon did not like Sara being grounded. It seemed more like a mom-daughter relationship than a landlord/tenant one;
-Sara's skirt gets flipped by Linda. Patreon found that bad in the context of the prior point.
Its look like game now need only one black, one asian characters and one person with down's syndrome. Also, someone overstitched, a few rainbow flags and a positive mention of electric cars won't hurt.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
What the actual fuck! some of these are actually crazy, what kind of clowns work at Patreon ?!

• Wow
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
No, WWG doesn’t release the patch here. It gets leaked here, just like the game itself gets leaked.
Either way, the original content is PRESENT in the release, just not accessible, and WWG and all the community knows that they need a patch. The result is the same, Patreon doesn't break the fuck and everyone is happy. I don't get why now this game has been completely transformed into a boring vanilla one without harem ending and almost all side stories cutted out. It has been years without a release, by now the game should have had 10 hours of content.
But we all know that all of this is just another attempt to gain cows for that scammer.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Sorry I know is a bit off topic but is there some kind of morality internet police stalking developers or is the Patreon team?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry I know is a bit off topic but is there some kind of morality internet police stalking developers or is the Patreon team?
About this specific game, I bet that people (cows) started to report the dev because of his constant delay. After that, Patreon took the chance to analyse the game and blocked the page for all the incest, rape etc. But Patreon staff almost never take the initiative unless someone reports it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Patron's morality police is stalking the devs, yes. Was always the case as well.
What happens is: There are people whom, if they don't get they want after demanding attention and changes to the game from the dev, report the dev to Patreon and that gets the aformentioned morality police involved.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Martin's book, obviously.
This game will never see the light, this so called final version is just a way to gain more cows and squeeze them until the last drop.
I dont know, Martin said himself that he is old and fat and he dont want anyone finishing his books if he dies before he is finished.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes