deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
We should really start a betting pool. Odds for releasing on time. A week delay, two week, a month, two months, a year or it is just all a ruse? Place your bets!
Then Icstor will get into the pool under some other user name, and release v0.71c on the date he bets.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
As promised, I sent ICSTOR the 3 day update on the progress of the alpha testing.

All that remains for testing is Judy, Violet, Celia, and the final relationship level of Linda.

The new "Secret Option" is also 100% checked too.

I'll send my next 3 day update on Alpha testing on Sunday 13th. That may be my last one before beta testing, if all goes well.

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
As promised, I sent ICSTOR the 3 day update on the progress of the alpha testing.

All that remains for testing is Judy, Violet, Celia, and the final relationship level of Linda.

I'll send my next 3 day update on Alpha testing on Sunday 13th. That may be my last one before beta testing, if all goes well.
Icstor said there were two people testing, the other guy couldn't play through those three routes?

Maybe as a writer you need to play them either way for typos and stuff, but the bug fixing shouldn't be a problem right?

Reactions: Onyxdime

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Why would you send stuff to yourself?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Icstor said there were two people testing, the other guy couldn't play through those three routes?

Maybe as a writer you need to play them either way for typos and stuff, but the bug fixing shouldn't be a problem right?
Yes! The programmer is the other fella. I'm firing him bugs that I catch and sharing save files with him in real time.

If get blocked from working on a character's route due to a bug I send the programmer the error and hop over to another character to avoid any delays.

I'm also fixing the typos as I go for each story.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Onxydime I know you said that Celia has been rework for this update so when we last saw her sending us a message saying to come over that won’t be the same Celia we know or this will be a whole new Celia we haven’t seen?

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
Yes! The programmer is the other fella. I'm firing him bugs that I catch and sharing save files with him in real time.

If get blocked from working on a character's route due to a bug I send the programmer the error and hop over to another character to avoid any delays.

I'm also fixing the typos as I go for each story.
I dont know if Icstor forgot, but the "new secret option" is at 0% same as before

Last edited:
Reactions: frankylili19

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022

Beta testing =))))

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onxydime I know you said that Celia has been rework for this update so when we last saw her sending us a message saying to come over that won’t be the same Celia we know or this will be a whole new Celia we haven’t seen?
I kept her as close as possible to the original rendition.

Certain scenes were outright forbidden by Patreon, including blackmail sex by both Celia and the player. We've managed to keep the content with some redrafting.

It's a real shame about those damn pirates though... all my effort gone to waste.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes