ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at Celia's route:

Next-day Morning > Teachers Office

but there doesn't seem to be anything, and I can't order her on webcams either.
Have you actually got the webcam software yet? Or are you just not getting to see her online?
To get the webcam software, you need to buy it, but assuming you have it, then you need to go online in the evening.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So I've played the new update which was enjoyable enough, but something just occurred to me
(I'm not sure if it's been brought up in the several thousand posts on here, excuse me if it has.)

The MC asks his teacher Celia out on a date at the start of the game.
In this update, we find out that Celia is married to "Gustov".

Why on earth would he ask someone out on a date if she's already married?? (Surely he would have known this before!)
Is this either a huge plot-hole, or...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Thermophob

ivandds

Apr 17, 2019
I'm interested. MC Waking up in the morning in your room and you leave and the whole house is empty, ok there mom is. All day long, the rooms are empty where these people are, where they go during the day. They are not in the workplace, school, beach etc… And all of a sudden they’re in bed at night. Is it some mistake or...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm interested. MC Waking up in the morning in your room and you leave and the whole house is empty, ok there mom is. All day long, the rooms are empty where these people are, where they go during the day. They are not in the workplace, school, beach etc… And all of a sudden they’re in bed at night. Is it some mistake or...
Not a mistake, the developer just didn't do it

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Everyday its getting harder and harder to wait for the animations man.. What are the chances he will release it this week? It's also difficult to avoid spoilers, since the game is so populair. Anyone have any completed games recommendations? So I can just focus on those for awhile.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Everyday its getting harder and harder to wait for the animations man.. What are the chances he will release it this week? It's also difficult to avoid spoilers, since the game is so populair. Anyone have any completed games recommendations? So I can just focus on those for awhile.
Dreams Of Desire (Renpy), Lust Epidemic (RpgMaker), Kelly Family (Renpy), Incest Story 1,2 (RpgMaker), Milf's Control (RpgMaker), Milf's Villa (RpgMaker)

Last edited:

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Why on earth would he ask someone out on a date if she's already married?? (Surely he would have known this before!)
Is this either a huge plot-hole, or...

:ROFLMAO:
Given that in the first image you showed, he referred to her as "Mrs. Celia," MC indeed must have known. The only other alternative is that he is unaware the title "Mrs." does not mean someone is married. On the other hand, the image also shows that Celia is not wearing a wedding ring. So perhaps the MC has deduced that Celia is having marital troubles and is deciding to strike while he has the chance?

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Dreams Of Desire (Renpy), Lust Epidemic (RpgMaker), Kelly Family (Renpy), Incest Story 1,2 (RpgMaker), Milf's Control (RpgMaker), Milf's Villa (RpgMaker)
I already played LE and DoD. You have more Renpy games with teenage girls? Ironically, I have played too many games with milfs in it.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Everyday its getting harder and harder to wait for the animations man.. What are the chances he will release it this week?
Depends on how many of the animations were done before the beta was released. Unless you believe 90% of them were finished but not implemented, then I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Some context:
The last 3 updates before 0.6 had about 1 animation for every 13 renders. So one can reasonably expect about 185 animations for the 2400+ renders of 0.6. Icstor ones said one animation takes him about 3 hours. (Granted, this might be outdated)
So if he worked on them 40 hours a week, that's about 14 weeks of work. If he had a second pc just doing the rendering, which I'm not aware of if he does, that time would come down to about 9 weeks. The beta came out 1 week ago.

Chances aren't great.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Pulled the animation from the game (v0.5c), converted to mp4 (1080p), reduced the size.
Maybe someone needs (for signature for example)

Last edited:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Given that in the first image you showed, he referred to her as "Mrs. Celia," MC indeed must have known. The only other alternative is that he is unaware the title "Mrs." does not mean someone is married.
That's a bit of a stretch.
But like you said, he must have known, and this is further confirmed by the third still where he immediately recognises Gustov as Celia's husband. The little f**ker knew all along! :LOL: :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes