DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
How come Linda is getting a pass here? She is an adulterous grooming incestuous pedophile for crying out loud o_O .
Because the son is consenting and makes the choice to go with it, plus he uses emotional manipulation, to get his dick wet. Doesn't he also use financial coercion on Caroline?
Getting fucked in the ass by a dozen immates... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You just gave me an idea for another game lol.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Because the son is consenting and makes the choice to go with it, plus he uses emotional manipulation, to get his dick wet. Doesn't he also use financial coercion on Caroline?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at no point in the game does the MC ever actually say "I'll only give you this money if you [perform sexual favor]." Caroline's decision to "reward" him with sex after giving her money is always her idea.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at no point in the game does the MC ever actually say "I'll only give you this money if you [perform sexual favor]." Caroline's decision to "reward" him with sex after giving her money is always her idea.
You're entirely right. Caroline initially wants to resist boning her brother but she's not that strong willed apparently. Making her probably the least fucked up of the four but thankfully that gets fixed.

Reactions: Mormont

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I haven't played the earlier stuff in so long. But I thought at some point you could offer money to help her...i'm probably thinking of a different game where you fuck your sister. There is so many of em lol.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I haven't played the earlier stuff in so long. But I thought at some point you could offer money to help her...i'm probably thinking of a different game where you fuck your sister. There is so many of em lol.
You give Caroline money in the morning a few times so she can keep her store afloat. It is technically required to progress but the MC doesn't attach conditions to it when he does it or anything.

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You're entirely right. Caroline initially wants to resist boning her brother but she's not that strong willed apparently. Making her probably the least fucked up of the four but thankfully that gets fixed.
I think with Carolines upcoming scenes there will be a lot more to them as she has held out the longest and not just jumped straight into anything but I'd still say she is worth the wait.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
You give Caroline money in the morning a few times so she can keep her store afloat. It is technically required to progress but the MC doesn't attach conditions to it when he does it or anything.
still feels like coercion with everything that happens afterwards. Don't think it would be legally, but I knew money was involved.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
still feels like coercion with everything that happens afterwards. Don't think it would be legally, but I knew money was involved.
That's a really "reach around" way of looking at it. Person A helps Person B pay rent by giving them money. Person B decide to give them a blowjob later to thank them. That's not coercion.

There's a grey area I'll admit. As the player you KNOW in advance this is gonna lead to sex. But the MC doesn't do it because of that, he does it to help his sister.

The characters in MC are dumb but they're not monsters.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Only to the extent that capitalism inherently makes all human interactions coercive. Much more problematic is that the MC (optionally) rapes her while she's unconscious, multiple times even.
Yeah that cliché needs to fuck off as far as I'm concerned. These games are morally icky enough without sleep rape and whatnot

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Personally I like the sleep rape aspect: Without it, Caroline and Sara's arcs are much more vanilla.

Reactions: dp123

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Personally I like the sleep rape aspect: Without it, Caroline and Sara's arcs are much more vanilla.
Of course that's fair. It got old for me with how many games do it and I don't like it to begin with but it shouldn't stop you or anyone from enjoying it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You guys really shouldn't overthink characters and their actions in Milfy City, this game is all about sex scenes, sexy situations, high quality renders and not about a meaningful story or deep and interesting characters or good writing.
Why not this thread doesn't really serve any other purpose until the update drops, if they wish to over analyse the characters and their morality or lack thereof whilst they wait where's the harm in it?

Reactions: TomberryDude
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes