Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
still feels like coercion with everything that happens afterwards. Don't think it would be legally, but I knew money was involved.
IDK she was paying(?) her prostitute friend to bang the MC. It has been forever since I played but didn't she do that because of what happened at school?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
IDK she was paying(?) her prostitute friend to bang the MC. It has been forever since I played but didn't she do that because of what happened at school?
Her friend did it as a favor to repay another favor (which we don't know what it was I assume it's not important). Also she's not a prostitute. She smuggled some drugs for her boyfriend (ex?).

Why do I know so much about the lore of this fucking game what's wrong with me?

• Haha
Reactions: Joland

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
he is currently working on it he just needs more time as usual he still does patreon posts and update posts so i guess its not abandoned
The only reason F95 does not mark it as abandoned is contact. If the developer stays in contact with F95 it will not be marked as abandoned. A game can not be marked as abandoned regardless of progress. as 2 or 3 other games that have gone years without any updates. But those developers maintain contact with F95.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
The only reason F95 does not mark it as abandoned is contact. If the developer stays in contact with F95 it will not be marked as abandoned. A game can not be marked as abandoned regardless of progress. as 2 or 3 other games that have gone years without any updates. But those developers maintain contact with F95.
Wont they worry about it being abused tho, imagine a developer ignore his own game for 8 to 12 month cause he only want to earn money from pat, so he decide to visit f95 often making sure that his *fans* still think he is working on it while also keep his game off the abandon list.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wont they worry about it being abused tho, imagine a developer ignore his own game for 8 to 12 month cause he only want to earn money from pat, so he decide to visit f95 often making sure that his *fans* still think he is working on it while also keep his game off the abandon list.
I don't remember the names of the games. But people have pointed to a couple of games with no updates for a couple of years. If a person is still supporting after that long. I don't think it has anything to do with the tag.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Doubt it would matter all that much the thread would be full of users stating that the dev isn't really working on the game and any patrons could just stop supporting them until they post renders & progress updates to prove they are actually working on the game. The biggest issue for me is devs who do constant reworks like Two Sides it's on what rework 3 or 4 now and still buggy as hell, or devs who make a game I really like but lose motivation or some issue comes up irl and the game gets abandoned like ASL :cry:. If a dev just stops working on their game but still tries to milk their patrons then it's up to them to stop supporting the dev.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I don't remember the names of the games. But people have pointed to a couple of games with no updates for a couple of years. If a person is still supporting after that long. I don't think it has anything to do with the tag.
people just forget they are even patroned, or don't care / too lazy to cancel. I know a lot of people who have things like game subscriptions (runescape membership) or hulu netflix crunchyroll etc etc that they never use but theyre just too lazy to cancel their recurring subscription.

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes