trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think anyone cares for neighbor content. It you did care at some point you probably don't now. At least you could have added some bonus scenes with a main girl, there's probably some teases but you could straight up replace the neighbors crap with development of other characters. Bite my tounge if there is, but just take out that cliche neighbor crap. The neighbors are gonna end up being some weird pervy family (not unlike the MC) and the MC is gonna catch em doing weird crap and join them or some crap...over done plot line....unless I'm wrong then correct me so.
adding neighbors instead of sara content (or literally any character who was already in the story) is the most retarded shit ever. but alas, more content stalling of main chars from devs who do nothing but milk their patrons.

someoneanonymous

Dec 4, 2017
Did he say that missing renders were and this has caused more delays? This guy is unbelievable with his promises. Didn't he JUST promise no more fuck ups in his post apologizing for all of his fuck ups?

"I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be. "
LOL yep - the missing renders are all of the content he hasn't been working on for the past year while milking his sheep (ahem.. patrons, paying customers) for the past year.

Of course you have missing renders when you're not working on it! Its called "NOT DONE"

Reactions: Jaun Karr

someoneanonymous

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 410272
I started pledging in February for this content and received zero updates. Even if what he saying is true, there is no value in giving $10 a month and receiving nothing in return. Might as well wait until someone uploads the update to this site.
At this point you've paid $60 - enough for a AAA release. So yep at this point you've paid the full price of a AAA game and should be able to just download it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
LOL yep - the missing renders are all of the content he hasn't been working on for the past year while milking his sheep (ahem.. patrons, paying customers) for the past year.

Of course you have missing renders when you're not working on it! Its called "NOT DONE"
But he tests these "Not Done":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I just remembered how Slonique (one of the most despised devs around) "finished" one of his games, with the MC finally getting to fuck his mother.... only to find her arriving with a strap-on and proceeding to fuck HIM instead.

Imagine if ICSTOR did the same with Caroline? Oh boy, I would almost call it worth it, just to see this thread afterwards :devilish:

fwerfqwrfqwe

May 2, 2019
I think you have to understand the developers, they make every effort to get the update as soon as possible.

Milfy City has a very complex history and pretty good images. I only make a comparison with DarkCookie that in his game Summertime Saga earns 50K per month and performs between 1 or 2 updates per year. I remember that when ICSTOR started between version V1.0 and V4.0 it did so in just one year, and now that it is taking a while, everyone goes crazy.

MILFY CITY is a very good game and with a lot of effort, I prefer to be late but done, to take it out quickly and be boring and with holes in the plot.

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm Latino xD

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Great, you cancelled your sub! You did the only thing that matters.

Do you think complaining here is going to make him release 0.6 any faster? Do you think complaining here is going to stop the other 7k+ subs to his Patreon? Do you just complain to get thumbs up from other people complaining?

What do you hope to accomplish by complaining in this thread? What's the goal?
Another reason people complain is to vent their frustrations even though they know nothing will come of it. It's actually healthier to get it off your chest rather than keeping it bottled inside worried someone might not like it.

By your own admission if I'm at home watching a Football game and my team is playing terrible and I'm up yelling at the team and the coach then you'll say why are you complaining it's not going to make the team win. True but getting my frustrations out really helps and I'm sure sports fans around the world will attest to that. The same applies to this thread.

There will always be two sides to every coin on one side there's his discord which is more peaceful and doesn't question his actions then there's here which is the opposite you're just going to have to accept that that's the reality of the situation. One thing you are right about is complaining won't make the update come faster but complaining about complaining won't make the complaining stop so what are you complaining for?

What do you hope to accomplish by complaining about complaining in this thread? What's the goal?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I've tried saying the same thing ... just get a bunch of facepalms without any actual rebuttal to what I've said. 100+ pages of people jerking each other off with dev hate for something they get for free is just sad.
There is some truth in that. A lot of pirates here think they are entitled to something.
Personally i will be ready whenever the game gets released.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I goddamned promise you that if the writers of the bible had access to a word processor and a printer, that fucking book would be a lot goddamned bigger than 800,000 words! If I was hand writing this shit, I have no doubt I'd be cutting corners all over the place. As it is, I can type out a shit ton of content in a short period of time.

If you're a writer who can't produce 5k words in a day, then you seriously need to spend some time developing your trade craft. Cause when you have a story in your head ready to go, a strong grasp of language, and can type like a mother fucker, 60k ain't shit.

[...]

But I agree, it's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be and when you can type fast, and have your plot and plan ready to go, everything falls onto the page fast and before you know it, you've laid down a lot of text in an afternoon.
I had decided not to give a serious opinion in this thread anymore. Since the game took a u-turn towards parodic territory, I think it's only proper to do the same. But I'm gonna make an exception today.

Look, your statements on writing, pace, and production standards are incredibly shortsighted, to say the least. Firstly, there are no fixed writing standards. There are hundreds of genres and an unlimited number of writers. And each of the latter is different in terms of style, goals, and overall performance. Trying to set a minimum daily word count is akin to establishing how many hours one person needs to spend studying in order to pass an exam. Well, it depends on the exam, the subject, and the person.

The thing is the conditions that, according to you, guarantee a solid production are not even right. Not every writer starts working on a piece of fiction with a "plot" in his/her mind. In fact, there are literary movements that specifically seek to avoid plot-driven stories (Sherwood Anderson went as far as to call it "the poison plot"). Try to label and analyse James Joyce basing your analysis on plot, and you'll feel as puzzled as a fisherman trying to cast a net in the desert.

George R.R. Martin —and perhaps it is really appropriate to mention his case when we are talking about writers' production :LOL:— divides writers into two categories, engineers and gardeners. It's perhaps a bit simplistic, but I think it's interesting and works for a considerable number of fiction writers. If you are a gardener, which Martin is, you only start with the "seed" of a story and get to see what it really is as you go. That kind of writer is bound to a long journey, full of twists, pleasant and unpleasant surprises. You might know where you want to go, but you don't have many clues as to how you'll get there. As a result, trying to provide a fixed daily production is almost impossible, since you will have to fix problems that you didn't even know existed, and (probably) that will entail rewriting entire portions of your work. And if you try to force yourself into getting X number of words, you'll only be buying tickets for the big prize, a yummy writer's block. Trust me; I'm a gardener.

I don't know if coding is more difficult than writing; I never tried to do the former. What I know is that writing (at least, good writing) is not easy and cannot be produced as if you were working in a fast food production facility. As a poet from my country famously said about love, "whoever has tasted it knows". As a final note, I would add that Stephen King, one of the most prolific writers ever, is usually able to write some 2,000 words per day. And if this guy needs to "develop his craft", we all do.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I had decided not to give a serious opinion in this thread anymore. Since the game took a u-turn towards parodic territory, I think it's only proper to do the same. But I'm gonna make an exception today.

Look, your statements on writing, pace, and production standards are incredibly shortsighted, to say the least. Firstly, there are no fixed writing standards. There are hundreds of genres and an unlimited number of writers. And each of the latter is different in terms of style, goals, and overall performance. Trying to set a minimum daily word count is akin to establishing how many hours one person needs to spend studying in order to pass an exam. Well, it depends on the exam, the subject, and the person.

The thing is the conditions that, according to you, guarantee a solid production are not even right. Not every writer starts working on a piece of fiction with a "plot" in his/her mind. In fact, there are literary movements that specifically seek to avoid plot-driven stories (Sherwood Anderson went as far as to call it "the poison plot"). Try to label and analyse James Joyce basing your analysis on plot, and you'll feel as puzzled as a fisherman trying to cast a net in the desert.

George R.R. Martin —and perhaps it is really appropriate to mention his case when we are talking about writers' production :LOL:— divides writers into two categories, engineers and gardeners. It's perhaps a bit simplistic, but I think it's interesting and works for a considerable number of fiction writers. If you are a gardener, which Martin is, you only start with the "seed" o a story and get to see what it really is as you go. That kind of writer is bound to a long journey, full of twists, pleasant and unpleasant surprises. You might know where you want to go, but you don't have many clues as to how you'll get there. As a result, trying to provide a fixed daily production is almost impossible, since you will have to fix problems that you didn't even know existed, and (probably) that will entail rewriting entire portions of your work. And if you try to force yourself into getting X number of words, you'll only be buying tickets for the big prize, a yummy writer's block. Trust me; I'm a gardener.

I don't know if coding is more difficult than writing; I never tried to do the former. What I know is that writing (at least, good writing) is not easy and cannot be produced as if you were working in a fast food production facility. As a poet from my country famously said about love, "whoever has tasted it knows". As a final note, I would add that Stephen King, one of the most prolific writers ever, is usually able to write some 2,000 words per day. And if this guy needs to "develop his craft", we all do.
"Gardeners" make for great live Performance and impro theater maybe... but this writing style will be hell in a game or TV production.
I see your point but gotta tell you... if you don't want a story full of contradictions and sell them as "plot twists" it's better to know what you wanne do and when.
I have seen the work of planned and totally improvised... the later is good for shorter stories, since you can't fuck to much up and you tend to have a memory of the previously build story... expand on that and chaos is sure to follow

Reactions: Teaber
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes