yueziyue

May 12, 2018
you know what? in the old days icstor must update his game every month to earn the patrons' money...
but nowadays he found that even he didn't continue doing the game, the patrons' will still gave the money.
that's what he found form the six weeks holiday.
he did have a break, and the patrons still gave him the money.
even more!
so in that case,he might thought:"OK,if I just update the game once, but still get the twelve months money,why I‘m working so hard and update the game that much times?"

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I stopped being a patron of ICSTOR. I would rather pay 10$ to a guy who delivers something. ICSTOR tells lies after lies
The projection in psychology is something funny to understand. It's like you tell something about someone but in reality it's something you are. We don't know if ICSTOR is a liar likes GUMDROP or ARTHORA we will see soon. For sure it can be speculate for the reason. After the 10th we will see. But about what you say there is in you words 2 affirmations of something whitout prove. So if you don't are a liar, prove-it whit an screen capture when you support him on Patreon. There is an backup on Patreon when you had support someone in the past.

I'm the first who can make good joke or enjoy memes here and this is funny to wait or have a good time. But just make shit for nothing or cry or insult it's not something cool to see in a community

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12 and MadMonk

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
"falling in love with his characters " You need help, my friend Linda is scum. So are the rest, except Bob and Sara.
Actually, I'm suspicious of Bob.
In one of the early night visits with Sara, the one where you accidentally wake her up and the MC does a runner, in her half wakened state she says (or word to the effect) "Bob... is that you..?"
So what has Bob being doing at night with Sara?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ookla and Mormont
Aug 28, 2017
I see the mistake you made. He said there'd be 20 scenes to unlock in the GALLERY. So yes my assumption of 50-150 ANIMATIONS is still valid.

ICSTOR is a human being after all. He has feelings. The number of "attackers" are way higher than the number of "defenders".
I'd much rather defend and praise him so that he continues developing the game, at a high level, and not just for the sake of it or as money as the only motivator.
I wouldn't go that far. Although it was supposed to be full animations and non-looped ones according to the Patreon goals. So we'll see how that turns out.

Oh and what about the mistake you made about version 0.9?

Btw, no need to capitalize and bold so often, we can read just fine.

As for the human being thing, it's all has been said before. I actually said that myself long ago in this thread.
Do whatever you want, but don't rag on people who choose to criticize rather than praise.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I thought I was going to find posts about the game. Instead it's all about ICSTOR's integrity...
Maybe we should have a subthread where each developer's integrity can be discussed. You could call it 'Integrity of XYZ' or 'Recycle bin comments'...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The projection in psychology is something funny to understand. It's like you tell something about someone but in reality it's something you are. We don't know if ICSTOR is a liar likes GUMDROP or ARTHORA we will see soon. For sure it can be speculate for the reason. After the 10th we will see. But about what you say there is in you words 2 affirmations of something whitout prove. So if you don't are a liar, prove-it whit an screen capture when you support him on Patreon. There is an backup on Patreon when you had support someone in the past.

I'm the first who can make good joke or enjoy memes here and this is funny to wait or have a good time. But just make shit for nothing or cry or insult it's not something cool to see in a community
Problem is... your Patreon Account can have a different nick as your account here (as in my own case)... so a screen won't do you any good unless you have proof that he uses the same Nicks on both portals

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Problem is... your Patreon Account can have a different nick as your account here (as in my own case)... so a screen won't do you any good unless you have proof that he uses the same Nicks on both portals
You can always use Chrome's Inspect (Ctrl+Shift+I) and edit the nickname. Take a screenshot and fake it till you make it :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pervy Dad strikes again :eek: or maybe innocently checking up on her :unsure: Bob should just stay on those extended work trips.
..hmm... but would a sweet girl like Sarah call her Dad by his first name instead of Dad / Dady?
But I totally agree lets send Bob out of town.

Reactions: ookla

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
I love this thread. I like the way how nearly everyone think the same about icstor but none unsubscribe his patreon.. or how it comes his patreon is still growing?

I mean he said earlier he is not reading comments and shit.. so that's the only way to show him how we feel..

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes