GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
wheres caroline at night for first new date? she says meet me where we first kissed.. lake in the park or smth.. wheres that?

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found this site recently and it shows patreon posts for free. The ones that you have to pay to see. Anyway, If you want to check a content creator you can search their patreon name and found what has been posted. If the posts are outdated then you can just request for a new update and maybe someone might update the creator's posts. Have a nice day.
Such an underrated post.

I mean this is a pirate site and this guy probably just contributed the biggest contribution there is in line of this site's ethics.

Someone make him an admin.

• Haha
Reactions: CptRexx

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone else have problems with the gallery? Mine's not updating with scenes as I unlock them. =/

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Back in October:

If I'm being lenient, I'd give my last prediction to ICSTOR even though in his last Q&A on November 18th he promised to do one every two weeks, which didn't quite pan out. :ROFLMAO:

That makes it 3 out of 4.

Oh and I wouldn't put my money on a January release of v0.7 btw.
OT I know but: Lordy Sarge, that pile on your girl's head there looks distinctly dodgy ... was it pigeons, or a gang of men? I dunno, but she looks mightily fed up, one way or another ...

(Happy Christmas!)

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
wheres caroline at night for first new date? she says meet me where we first kissed.. lake in the park or smth.. wheres that?
Push on the bed on Friday. (Weekend event)
Anyone else have problems with the gallery? Mine's not updating with scenes as I unlock them. =/
Which gallery do you mean? the secret or the main?
If you have problems with the main gallery, make sure you have version 0.6e
After I find out cecilia love weird stuff... I am not getting the sms to trigger the weekend event
Did you buy an Dildo?

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Particularly Happy Christmas to you, o soaring human Eagle - benefactor of this thread!

But blessings, grins and best wishes to all of good will (even those who don't want to admit it ... ;) ).

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Such an underrated post.

I mean this is a pirate site and this guy probably just contributed the biggest contribution there is in line of this site's ethics.

Someone make him an admin.
I'm flattered. Thank you.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
thanks. also. how do i trigger the cecilia event. it says wait for the sms after, I did for 6 days...no sms . (this is after you find out her fetish)
Did you buy a Dildo? Talk to Judy?
After you went to her house last night, after Judy, she should be in your room tonight. I don't remember exactly, look at the walkthrough in my signature.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes