Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
but save starting 0.6 or 100% save 0.6e? i cant play,i want enter and take all scences and cards
Everything is there, any saves. All complete (If you need a 0.6 start. Download 0.5, it's complete.)

Last edited:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Is there a possibility to change the boring looking mc?
Sure, Just have to convince Icstor to re-render every image and animation MC appears in.
Don't like your chances though. And if you are just talking about going forward it would be too strange to have a new MC model, You would have to redo everything.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The point is, since the beginning of the game, Mom has only had a few events like a kiss and a book picking up from a nightstand, and he has just sat on the couch and nothing more.
I don't remember what you need to do. See walkthrough.
Walkthrough v0.6
Or give me your save and I'll look.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
in walkthrough it is stated that 3 times money from dad, and I will go to Linda office, but on the map I have no office.
You need to go to your parents ' bedroom at night. When you see the scene with mom, come to her room in the morning, and start a dialogue about Bob. Then the office will appear.

Edit
Wait, you got it all wrong. If you ask dad for money, it'll open up his office, not Linda's.
If you want to open Linda's office. As I recall, you must speak to her in the morning, and she will invite you herself. Communicate with her wherever you can, and you will open everything.
(You're not opening Bob's office before Linda's, so focus on her.)

Last edited:

curucucha

Feb 9, 2018
Secret Cards update v0.6 :FacePalm:
(for those who can't search by pdf)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All 39 cards
thanks

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
You need to go to your parents ' bedroom at night. When you see the scene with mom, come to her room in the morning, and start a dialogue about Bob. Then the office will appear.

Edit
Wait, you got it all wrong. If you ask dad for money, it'll open up his office, not Linda's.
If you want to open Linda's office. As I recall, you must speak to her in the morning, and she will invite you herself. Communicate with her wherever you can, and you will open everything.
(You're not opening Bob's office before Linda's, so focus on her.)
Thanks...

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
hi guys, any update about this awesome game ??
did the developer mentioned when will he release the next update ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
HELP! SIster got grounded and cant see her anymore. Also cant make progress with the mom
She told you to see her on webcam in the evening, why didn't you do that?
so no xmas update lol joke
Xmas updates are shit anyways.
hi guys, any update about this awesome game ??
did the developer mentioned when will he release the next update ?
January. But he's a compulsive liar, so don't bet money on it.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes