armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Recently Icstor changed the idea of making the update only for Sara. Judy won't be included according to Icstor in V7. In V8 Judy will be the main focus.
My guess is because if he work on both we won't see the update in October 2019.Oh wait we already have passed that point:)
More serioulsy I wouldn't be surprised if he was keeping both,to see 0.7 in the Summer of 2020.

Reactions: Mark17 and CptRexx

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
fuck I'll come back for the next update then
OK, see you in 2021 or 2022.

bro kindly guide me whats new in 0.6e than 0.6d
He released D so he could say he kept his word. But he really did it with missing animations. E just has those missing animations. The same old 1 second of awkward movement crap. I wish he just make more renders instead.

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
Ok now, AM I DUMB or why I have map disabled? is this normal or something else? I want to go out in the world (playing 0.6e)

Wojmistrz

Aug 1, 2019
1577402271608.png

As You can see both Skip Time and Map are disabled (red X) and how to unlock or what did I do wrong? maybe that Lain's Walkthrough Mod did that? any ideas?

BTW this is like second week actually in game days played (minus week events since I got that events locked)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 497701

As You can see both Skip Time and Map are disabled (red X) and how to unlock or what did I do wrong? maybe that Lain's Walkthrough Mod did that? any ideas?

BTW this is like second week actually in game days played (minus week events since I got that events locked)
I see, you get your answer, I just cheked, if I remember that correctly, so that`s the case !!!!!! :D(y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My guess is because if he work on both we won't see the update in October 2019.Oh wait we already have passed that point:)
More serioulsy I wouldn't be surprised if he was keeping both,to see 0.7 in the Summer of 2020.
That's ambiguous. It's already summer in Australia, Argentina, South Africa...
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that Icstor has never used that ambiguity to his advantage.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
1 with the mother, 2 with the daughter. The problem is i dunno how to increase relationship with the mother, nothing prompts. This walkthrough is not detailed enough.
If you look closely, you will see that it says 0.6e (only). Therefore, it does not tell you anything, somewhere on the previous pages I threw off other walkthroughs.
Give me your save and I'll tell you what to do.
Linda next update ?
Wasn't it sara + Judy in 0.7 and Linda in 0.8?
Q$A + News
bro walk through of 0.6d and e are same ?
The same, only added one mini-game with Celia, which I did not mention in the passage.
bro kindly guide me whats new in 0.6e than 0.6d
Click on 1 page in this thread. Open the Changelog spoiler. Enjoy.
The same old 1 second of awkward movement crap. I wish he just make more renders instead.
And after all he wrote that intends to to do what the a new animation, which will better than this. :sneaky:
Ok now, AM I DUMB or why I have map disabled? is this normal or something else? I want to go out in the world (playing 0.6e)
Be outside the house to be able to use those options
If you install DS Mod Cheat, you will be able to move and rewind time from anywhere.
View attachment 497705
celia tells me to go to her house at night but when i go i can't get in?
Try also in the evening, if not, then you need to get the keys from Judy from her apartment.
Or use the walkthrough. (In my signature)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes